Football League

He’s actually one of those managers I’d love to meet.

I like how he wasn’t a snivelling sycophant whenever he played against Wenger, Ferguson and Mourinho. Treated them all with the same level of contempt and disdain that he would other managers.

2 Likes

He has worked 13 years longer than I’m going to work, so fair play go the geezer.

Having met him, I can confirm he’s a bit of a prick

Seriously?!

Tell me more

If your career only last 27 years then hats off to you. You’ll either be retiring very young or you spent the entirety of your twenties and thirties dossing about unemployed lol

I meant that I’ll retire at 60 more so than years worked my bad, certainly won’t be working at 73. But yes retiring at 60 will still mean substantially more than 27 years in the workforce.

1 Like

It seems Bournemouth and Fulham will win promotion.

Who do people want to see take the 3rd place ? Assuming the top 2 don’t implode.

Coventry.

Failing that, Millwall or QPR.

1 Like

'Kin 'ell

1 Like

It would be something different

Went to a lighthouse family concert years ago, he was sat next to my friend. My friend tried to ask him for a picture at the end and he basically told him to fuck off without saying fuck off lol.

1 Like

Probably because he didn’t want people to know he had been to a Lighthouse Family concert

5 Likes

Blackpool because of the way the fans won the club back.
Coventry come under that banner too tbf.

3 Likes

Wycombe must be absolutely fuming

4 Likes

Ouch. They need 7-8 wins just to stand a chance of getting out of the relegation zone. How disheartening for the players but by sounds of it club only has itself to blame.

Deducting points for off field transgressions remains total and utter bullshit.

1 Like

Reading deducted 6 points today. EFL playing the big regulator, when the fact is there shambles of an organisation continually not doing anything on allowing poor owners is killing clubs.

2 Likes

“Fit and proper person test”

1 Like

So Berge is still out with an injury?
Fucking hell, Sheffield must be kicking their feet. They’re probably gonna sell him for half of what the paid and they didn’t manage to truly utilize him at all.

1 Like

Anyone spending their Friday night watching the battle of the ex Arsenal youth midfielders? :grin:

Willock has scored and Lansbury booked so far