Football League

Big match in League 2 tonight. The Essex derby. Might be the last one for a while :sweat_smile: If Southend lose, theyโ€™re almost certainly relegated.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Sorry, this post isnโ€™t about the ESL and therefore isnโ€™t allowed

3 Likes
2 Likes

Iโ€™m legitimately looking forward to the championship playoffs

2 Likes

Derby (east midlands) lost to Birmingham (west midlands shite) today, leaving the Rams in a precarious position. Rotherham, however, also lost.

Whoโ€™s your money on for relegation in the Championship @Phoebica @stroller? Also, thereโ€™s the tantalising proposition of it being a straight shootout between Sheff Wed and Derby on the last day in a winner survives match.

#bestleagueinthecountry

I hope Rotherham survive and the other 2 can go for me because they both have shady business dealings going on.
Wednesday definitely deserves to go on this stuff alone.

2 Likes

I want Derby to stay up. :eyes:
I have a couple of friends who support them and I would feel really sorry for them if they get relegated.

1 Like

Itโ€™s going to be tough. I know they have a couple of games in hand over Derby, but theyโ€™re not easy games. Canโ€™t see them making up the 4/5 points.

I think the current bottom 3 will stay as the bottom 3.

3 Likes

Who will win the playoffs?

• Swansea
  • Brentford
  • Bournemouth
  • Barnsley?!

0 voters

Where is Olise going?
Doubt he stays in the Championship now. One year left in his contract too.
Most of the PL is monitoring him, Bayern also linked.

Buendia and Olise my picks.

Bit surprised to see Pukki in the shortlist. I know he has scored a lot of goals, but a lot of that is down to the team he is playing in โ€“ I donโ€™t think he has necessarily stood out. Iโ€™d have had someone like Armstrong in ahead of him, or even Sarr.

Tbf, he had a period a while ago when he was scoring some vital goals that essentially helped Norwich secure promotion.

Who do you have for both of those categories?

Yeah I know he has scored important goals, but I donโ€™t necessarily think he has shone. Like I think any striker playing in that team could put away those chances. Maybe Iโ€™m being harsh, but just think there have been better all round footballers in the league this season. I also tend to judge players in the Championship on how I think theyโ€™d perform in the PL, and there are at least a dozen guys Iโ€™d take over him.

Out of the options Iโ€™d say the same as you. Toney has dropped off a bit.

1 Like

YPOTS:

• Aarons
  • Olise
  • Elliott

POTS:

• Buendia
  • Toney
  • Pukki

Looks like Norwich are winning the league. Cantwell masterclass today.
Toney finally getting a goal again too for Brentford.

Anyone see this over the weekend? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s pretty cool. Wouldnโ€™t mind having Dolly Parton as Arsenalโ€™s shirt sponsor :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just think AC/DC would work great on an Arsenal shirt.

2 Likes