Football League

Leeds Leeds Leeds

Hopefully the games stay behind closed doors if these cunts come back up. Fucking vermin do not need to be seen or heard.

Tbh I think they will be behind closed doors.

Can’t see fans back for a long, long time unfortunately

Thanks Dave. Your a mate.

2 Likes

As far back as I can remember, Wycombe have always wanted to be a championship club.

Could it be about to happen tonight :grin:

Ahh, that’s the real quote Henry Hill meant to say in Goodfellas

1 Like

Hope so. Just for Akinfenwa. Though he is about 40, he’ll probably retire after this!

1 Like

:grin:

Wycombe sure benefited from the pandemic. They weren’t even in a playoff position when the football stopped! Points per game pushed them in and now they’ve been promoted. I’d be fuming if I was one of the teams around them.

And look at the state of this :laughing:

They did it :grin:

Championship must be the highest they’ve ever been?

Yep

Pretty remarkable really, especially considering they were one of the teams tipped for relegation at the start of the season. They’ve got a good manager.

2 Likes

How is Akinfenwa still a professional

nice for them but they will most likely be back in league 1 the season after

1 Like

So 45 minutes played and Wigan are beating Hull 7-0

What the actual fuck :joy::joy:

1 Like

And I’ve been sitting here watching a shitty 0-0 between Fulham and West Brom?! FFS.

@LukeTheGooner you should be all over this. This is good for Charlton.

2 Likes

West Brom drawing is good for me as well, don’t want them up

2 Likes

West Midlands shite

it’s more that they’ve always been a boring nobody prem club whenever they’ve been in the top division

1 Like

I don’t think we’ve ever won when I’ve been to watch us there, either.

There was a 2-1 loss in 2005 (kanu and carter with a screamer, the nob did nothing in.his career thereafter)

2-2 draw when we were 2-0 down, Arshavin scoring a brilliant equaliser.

I went to the 1-1 in their last season in the top flight on NYE a couple of years back. Moments away from a win and Mike Dean gave them a pen.

I also went to the one where we got trounced 3-1. They scored from every corner they won, seemingly.