Football League

I don’t want Norwich back in the top flight, they bore me and don’t offer much IMO.

They are the epitome of a annoying yoyo club. Somehow manage to constantly get into the EPL only to go down about 2 seasons later, then come back up…rinse and repeat.

Another Arsenal defender injured… Bielik… :smile:

1 Like

ouchies…fan will be sued for assault.

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

There are only so many decent clubs out there. Always gonna have a couple of shit house clubs like Norwich making up the numbers.

Norwich are needed in the Prem tbh. They’re an interesting club with a distinctive history and brand with a great support. More respect needed here

Plus an away day is only two hours from Liverpool street with Carrow Road 10 min walk from Norwich Station

2 Likes

No they’re not. They’ve been out of it far more than they’ve been in it. There isn’t a great deal of difference between them and a couple of dozen other clubs.

They’re yellow though. I’ve always sort of liked that.

Fair enough.

I just think it’s interesting to have the biggest club from each region in the top tier

1 Like

Depends what your interest is really. As a (former) away day regular, Carrow Road is a nice ground to go to and Norwich is a nice city to visit, albeit far from where I live/d.

I’ve mostly ranked these clubs on the away day experiences and Norwich scores well enough for me.

There was a time not long ago where we had Wigan (dull bowl), Bolton (dull bowl by a motorway) and Middlesboredom (dull bowl across the river from a sewage plant) all in the Premier League

1 Like

Bolton-WBA today.

“Argos has everything and I’ve never seen this in my life before” :laughing:

1 Like

More ads @Luca_from_Italy

Gonna have to just delete posts I see them in. You might need a new source man.

C’ntley C’nt has signed for Derby County.

He’s 38

Ok, not gonna post it anymore. My time here is over, then :frowning:

:gabriel::gabriel::gabriel:

1 Like

Still alive? :smile:

Leeds win coming back from 1-0 down and go 3 points clear off the top, as Norwich draw against Sheffield United. Villa, Blackburn, Nottingham and Preston win as well.

Swansea-Birmingham and Bolton-Reading today.
Both draw.

Preston-Derby today.
0-0 at HT.
0-0 FT.

Birmingham beating Forest 1-0. FFS