Football League

Fulham and Bournemouth back up isn’t as interesting as Nottingham Forest, really hope Forest come up through the playoffs.

Fingers crossed. The other options are Sheff United and Huddersfield. No offence to Yorkshire, but I’d rather keep Norwich.

Luton are an option, too.

Gonna be tough for Forest now. They’re not a play off side, like say Leicester traditionally are.

Can see Middlesbrough sneaking ahead of Luton.

Is pulis still their gaffer?

No, Chris Wilder

I can recall forest fans wanting him when they sacked Hughton lol.

I wasn’t too overjoyed with Stevie Cooper but honestly what a manager.

59 cup final repeat

1 Like

And the league cup final of…89?

1 Like

Think M’Boro will sneak into playoff taking sheff utd place.

Luton should have enough to beat reading.

Final set of Championship fixtures about to kick off. Only thing to be decided is final two play off spots. Four teams in the running for them.

Luton v Reading is on TV if anyone is interested - hopefully Luton can hold on to one of the spots. Shit area, and wouldn’t advise anyone go watch a game there if they do somehow come up :sweat_smile: but at least it’d be different.

2 Likes

Bradford of the South, I’ve heard it called :smiley:

1 Like

Find it mental how away fans need to go through peoples gardens or something to get in haha

Haha not quite gardens. The away entrance is basically part of a row of terraced houses. So they sort of walk through a gap in between the houses. But then when they walk up the steps they can get a good view of everyone’s washing. If I lived there, I’d deliberately make sure I just had underwear on the line on match day. Especially if it was on TV like today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Berge scored for Sheffield United @Phoebica

He’s still shit.

More importantly, anyone see the Luton goal? Reading keeper got schooled :laughing:

Yeah he’s the white Dion Dublin

Fulham preparing for next season early?

1 Like

Forest didn’t even finish 3rd in the end! They’re definitely going to fuck up in the play offs, aren’t they? And we’ll be stuck with fucking Huddersfield again.