Football League

Dude is fckn unit !?

1 Like

Forest win 4-1 at Swansea.

Smashed it.

Fulham’s unbeaten run ends. Looks like both they and Bournemouth have dropped off recently. Looks like the race for promotion is still very much on.
Blackburn and WBA very close, QPR will be too if they win their games in hand.

I really don’t WBA back up, they’ve had enough chances, hopefully they can spend a few years down in the championship.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind seeing Blackburn back up. Are they still a shit show or they sorted themselves out?

@Stroller

Cracking televised game on at 3pm on Sky. Boro v Forest (two in-form teams)

After that, Villa v Chelsea. If, like me, you’re “footballed out” after 2 games, no need to bother with the needless Brighton v Brentford shite tonight

2 Likes

It just doesn’t feel worth creating a non league football thread…

Anyone watching Bromley vs Southend on BT Sport 1? The Shrimpers are rarely on the box so it’s a must watch for me :grin:

A buddy of mine bet on West Brom to beat Derby because they were last and he assumed they were shit. Little did he know Derby should have been much higher if it wasn’t for the points reduction. i warned him but it was too late(game was about to begin).
They’ve got some massive wins against some top teams this season. Pretty impressive from Rooney and the lads to keep fighting like they are considering they need a miracle to survive.

1 Like

Said it before but if he keeps Derby up, it’s better than anything Gerrard and Lampard have done as managers

1 Like

A change of nationality is the making of this guy :grin:

How to get fewer positive cases… easy, stop testing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah Trump said that 18 months ago, everyone else is just slow on it.

I’m surprised Trump even knows what the EFL is. :wright:

1 Like

Freddie Sears scoring for Colchester, now there’s a blast from the past :grin:

1 Like

So is Colchester scoring

Yeah, not been a good season. Flirting with relegation at the moment :grimacing:

Seemed to get out of it a few weeks back.

Well they do still have a couple of games in hand on the teams below them, so hopefully they can increase the gap a little.

1 Like
4 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

Love it.