Football League

Curbishley is another that springs to mind. To think Charlton fans were bored of those midtable premier league finishes. Well, they soon had a solution to that :grin:

3 Likes

Charlton were a local team for me for many years. Always loved Curbs. Seemed like a real decent bloke as well as an astonishingly successful and talented manager for a club like Charlton.

1 Like
1 Like

Better than Giroud.

Up the Magpies!

1 Like

My G with the strikers finish bottom corner :bergkamp2:

2 Likes

When did Swansea get relegated again ? Looks as though they’re in a decent position to win promotion if they make the most of the games in hand.

F’ckin hope not. We always lose at least once a season against them

1 Like

The top half is just mainly full of crap we don’t want back.

Brentford are welcome. Barnsley haven’t been in the PL in a while, so they can come too. But Watford, Swansea, Reading, Bournemouth etc etc :expressionless:

Oh and it was 2018 when Swansea went down.

1 Like

I wanted Brentford up big time last season, Fulham coming up was annoying for me but in their defence I think they’ve been better value than their record suggests.

1 Like

This is why the lower leagues are the f’ckin best.

Shortest time being holders of a trophy ever?

19/20 final was today 20/21 final is tomorrow :joy::joy:

1 Like

Few bad results for Bournemouth lately sees them slip 5 points adrift of the playoff spots.

Pukki is so frustrating ffs. His positioning is brilliant and he can score some absolute bangers at times but he also wastes so many easy chances.
Imagine if Buendia and Toney played in the same side. They would break records halfway through the season. :sob:

Pukki is a Taarabt or Jordan Rhodes. You know, too good for the Championship, not good enough for the PL.

1 Like

Used to think that for Bamford. Proved me wrong this season. Although, it would be interesting to see if he can replicate his output in the future.

Oh yeah me too, I think there are probably posts on here of me saying Bamford was shit :laughing: to be fair to both of us, he is better in the PL than anyone expected

1 Like

I see the Reds won away at Cardiff.

Mr Hughton, I was wrong about you :grin:

So Norwich and Watford will come straight back up after going down and we may lose WBA and Fulham after they only just got promoted. #yoyo

1 Like

tbh if I was a fan I wouldn’t hate it winning a league every second year and playing the big teams and earning that sweet sweet PL money for a year