Football League

Wounded :pensive:

How am I gonna bring myself back up for the Arsenal??

Huge pressure on the Albion now

Very disappointed to see Stoke City had a big win.

I don’t want WBA to finish second, I would like to see Leeds as champions, Brentford second and then Forest in the play offs

2 Likes

Baggies not flinching today. Just a point between them to Leeds. Not sure any of the other chasers would be good enough if a slip up presented itself tbh.

Agreed, they’re such a nothing team for me. I do want Leeds back due to them being historically a sort of big club. Want Sheff weds back because they’re my closest team, and yeah Brentford I agree with cos they’ve not been in the premier league before.

1 Like

yeah I think of WBA as yoyo club that’s never been able to hack the prem, don’t think they will be caught though unfortunately and Brentford have some decent young attacking players, would like to see them get promoted

1 Like

When they got relegated in 2018 they lasted 8 years after promotion in 2010. That’s not yo yo haha

I think they were promoted/relegated three times each in the 7/8 years before 2010 tho so it’s probably a fair cop to think of them as a yo yo club overall in the history of the PL.

2 Likes

Yeah that I would agree. Maybe I just misread :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Penalty shootout alert in the league 1 playoff semi final between Oxford and Portsmouth.

Last minute of extra time and both teams are making subs, bringing on decent penalty takers :smile:

Jim Smith cup final

2 Likes

Surely Brentford aren’t about to blow a great chance to keep the pressure on Albion and Leeds :grin:

Forest 0-1 Fulham :pensive:

Fulham would be a waste of a PL place

So the Smoggies could go from Premier League to League 1 in a 3 year period ?

Be great to see Brentford steal that second spot and Forest come up through the playoffs.

West Brom back on top by two points. Be a bit uncomfortable in Leeds tonight.
It’s that time of year for you dirty bastard’s to do your usual. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Leeds will sort that out when they smash Stoke tomorrow

1 Like

Stoke get something here. Plenty on this one.

Leeds 2-0 up…