Folarin Balogun

I remember when he went on loan to somewhere like Bristol City and he kept scoring but Graham said he had a choice to keep either Kevin Campbell or Cole and he chose Campbell.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t wrong at the time but finding his way to United was costly in the end.

2 Likes

Do we even get compensation if he heads abroad on a free? :weary:

why are we not doing everything we can to keep this guy, why the hell are we playing laca that offers nothing and nketiah that offers scarcely more and not giving this guy time he has more presence than both of them put together. I swear this club ifs full of braindead staff how can you not see this guy is miles better than what we are using.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like it if he stayed and it arguably wouldnā€™t have taken many more minutes to convince him to do so but he hasnā€™t proven anything yet and I wonā€™t be crying too hard if he does go.

Sven is after him at Stuttgart? Fack me, gonna be banging in the goals and be worth 50m in no time :sob::sob:

Victoria Concordia Creshit

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t help that he was a tea leaf.

(A bit like David Hillier, apparently :speak_no_evil:)

Lacazette was the worst signing in this clubs history I will have no arguments about it

2 Likes

Silvestreā€¦Bischoffā€¦Jeffersā€¦Grondinā€¦Malzā€¦Mendezā€¦Need I go on???

None of them cost Ā£50m

None of them scored as many goalsā€¦He is not even CLOSE to our worse signingā€¦

Lelelelelel

Iā€™m quite concerned about him folarin in the footsteps of Gnabry and excelling elsewhere.

8 Likes

definitely balogunna happen

1 Like

Even if he doesnā€™t develop top level abilities you should be able to get a few million and beneficial clauses from the hype attached to his name if he scored a few EL goals.

Swansea would be a great move for him

For him. Not so much for us given he is out of contract in 6 months. Would rather he sign a contract for us than for someone else.

3 Likes

Yea a loan would be ridiculous unless he signs on the way there.

1 Like

Either we sign him to a new contract or he goes nowhere.

1 Like