Folarin Balogun

Interested to see Balogun.

Supposedly Boro’s RWB Isaiah Jones is a player to watch. Might be an interesting option if we are trying to bring in a backup RB that is more attacking oriented in the summer.

Was invisible against United and got taken off around the hour mark I think.

1 Like

Thinking back to all that fuss made about him when he was stalling on the contract but then watch him and think is this it :grin:

1 Like
1 Like

After exposing him to the u-whatevers for god knows how long when it’s obvious he is miles above that.

All part of the process I’m sure

Is it?

1 Like

I think Balogun is in the right place. He is too good for U23 football but also obviously not ready to play for Arsenal without some more seasoning and experience playing against men. He should have been loaned over the summer rather than the winter though.

5 Likes

I think he’s a dud like Nelson.

We’ll never seen him play for the first team again.

8 Likes

Agreed. Nothing from him suggests he has what it takes to make it in the Prem, ability and attitude wise.

10 Likes

Another assist for him.

5 Likes

That’s pub league defending.

1 Like

I have confidence in Balogun’s ability. I think he a best no9 prospect we’ve had in a while

Should have been loaned out ages ago.

He comes in as our Nketiah for next season. Hopefully we sign 2 strikers and he’s the third choice guy.

He’ll get a start on match day 5 or 6 when we’ve already qualified top of our CL group :henry2:

1 Like

I actually miss our traditional reserve team defeats on Match Day 5 or 6.

1 Like

Be excited

Nketiah is a one dimensional 6 yard box merchant. And even then, he’s not clinical. Don’t know where that rep came from.

I saw Balogun nutmeg players on YouTube with a Euro hard house soundtrack, so I see that as an upgrade

6 Likes

Classy fuckers. They do know how to sell a player.

golazo

6 Likes

lmao

3 Likes