Folarin Balogun

I assume that was the case for ESR when he went to Huddersfield and Mason Mount when he went to Derby?

Anomolies, plus those two looked hungry from a young age. Balogun plays like heā€™s Auba already. Shit attitude and will 100% not make it here. Bin him asap.

Iā€™m not a big fan of his agentā€™s tactics, which has me a bit worried considering he manages Saka too. Apparently he was asking for a fee to sign for Middlesbrough.
You do need more patience with strikers though. Sure you have the prodigies here and there but most strikers donā€™t really show their quality till later on.

Very clinical and hungry in pursuing a contract though.

1 Like

Itā€™s good Bolloxgun is going out on loan.

Hope it turns him into a good player so that his name no longer starts with Bollox.

Unfortunately the loan to Leeds for Eddie just showed he isnā€™t good enough. Hope we get a different outcome here. Desperately need a top class centre forward to come through. Last top one we had was Andy Cole but we sold him before he became good!

2 Likes

Confirmed

Has to earn and keep a first 11 spot with a team in good form.

I think heā€™ll do well.

Fighting for promotion too.

When does his contract with Arsenal expire?

2025 I believe.

1 Like

hopefully he wont get addicted to parmoā€™s

On the bench today for the Boro probably see him second half as their playing 2 up front.

Been coming off the bench for a month with no impact, hope he does well.

1 Like

He has only made 3 appearances. And looked alright actually.

Plus, how is this for impact?

1 Like

Is that saying he got an assist?

1 Like

Yeah, 2 minutes after he came on. Was 0-0 at the time.

2 Likes

Cool been watching if heā€™d scored any goals but didnā€™t see anything didnā€™t realize he got an assist :+1::+1:

I love the way that tweet says ā€˜impactā€™ right after BigWengs post :sweat_smile:

2 Likes