FK Bodø/Glimt vs Arsenal (EL) 0-1

Turner

Cedric - Holding - Tomi - Tierney

Sambi - Xhaka - Vieira

Marquinhos - Eddie - Nelson

That would be my team. Think that’s enough to see us through the tie

5 Likes

Tomi LB again on the weekend? Can’t see us risking playing Tierney twice in 3 days

I can see us just going with;

Tomi RB and Cedric LB maybe. I’d much rather prioritise Tierney for the league fixtures

4 Likes

Oleksandr Sicknoteo

2 Likes

Pitch tonight will be interesting. Maybe not so much a leveller, but it might impact on the performance.

Who is going to get the biggest skin burn from the astro? :oof:

1 Like

Ramsdale, unless he does the sensible thing and wears long sleeves and tracksuit bottoms.

1 Like

Think it might be a rock, paper, scissors call on who goes between the sticks for this one. Aaron will know full well from his Powerleague days that these are bastard pitches.

1 Like

Wouldn’t want to risk Tomi on that pitch, with his injury record. We’ll need him in the league.

We have that faux turf on the sports field at the high school my two older kids go to. I would replace my lawn with it. But I wouldn’t want to play a sport in anger on it. There’s almost no give. I can’t imagine playing American football on it.

Fuck thats early!!! Shit

Also do white saliba Saka and Tierney really need to start?!

3 Likes

Yeah was thinking the same and Odegaard.

2 Likes

Oooh, poor baby!!

3 Likes

Saka in particular shouldn’t be playing this fucking much

:joy: :joy:

I paid my dues with 6am kick offs when I lived in Kansas

1 Like

You lived in Kansas? You poor bastard.

2 Likes

3-1 Arse

2 Likes

I know Odegaard is our captain but he’s just come back and Tierney is always on the verge of an injury.
Is it worth risking both of them, as well as Saka and Saliba, on an artificial pitch?