FC Zürich v Arsenal (EL) 1-2

Heck, even I forgot about him.
I don’t know where I would fit him though in 433.
Tomi & Tierney need game time.

1 Like

We have a bunch of players need game time, just don’t play Saka

Won more trophies than Harry Kane.

2 Likes

If anyone is interested I have a spare ticket for the game that im trying to sell. If not does anybody know anywhere I could get rid of it.

Thanks

1 Like

Recycling?

4 Likes

Good old crossy with the scoop of the year here

8 Likes

Zurich?

I mean we don’t have a mass pool of players to choose from do we :joy:

1 Like

Just dismiss Twitter, why don’t you.

1 Like

He is such a dead journo its unreal.

This is not Newcastle.

These bastards had one game to be fit for.

Hopefully Super Matty Turner makes it.

1 Like

How the fuck has Soares picked up a minor knock, guy is like 3rd choice ffs

2 Likes

Fuck me the injuries are piling up and then others are gonna be stretched because they don’t get chance to rest.

Can’t even say a CM singing would’ve made a difference atm, just too many injuries to count.

Getting rid of Ainsley stinks now. He could have done a job in the Europa full back or cm.

1 Like

I’d love for some expert on Swiss football to explain wtf happened to Zurich such that they walked the Swiss Super League last year and this year have two points from seven matches.

I have to think we can play a heavily rotated team and beat them, even away. Their results are seriously tragic so far.

Amario Cozier-Duberry and Lino Sousa seem like the two academy players that might get a few minutes at the end of the match and are ones to watch for the future.

1 Like

Better to win our first 3 matches, get 9 points, then start rotating more.

1 Like

I agree, I don’t think we’ll rotate completely but I expect to see Vieira, Eddie, Tomiyasu, Tierney, and Holding all starting and maybe some planned 20-30 minute sub appearances from the likes of Marquinhos and Matt Smith, with a chance of the younger academy kids coming on for a few minutes at the end if we’re out of sight.

1 Like