Fantasy Premier League 23/24

After last season, their players should be valued as a relegation side. :grinning:
Their defence rarely kept a clean sheet and the attacking players that you’d expect to get points like Mount and Sterling were useless.

Newcastle finished in top 4 and their players aren’t steep either. Botman seems great value.

I had Isaak last season and at 7.5 he’s still good value although Trippier at around the same price isn’t.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/OfficialFPL/status/1676305625666445312?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Very appealing options.

Thought Saka would be at least £9m.

I thought so too. But good value at 8.5.

I’m thinking Havertz at 7.5 is the best option.

The prices look very appealing. Some years it feels like there might be issues filling up the squad. Not this time round

Saka for 8.5 means he’ll probably be the most bought player.
Havertz for 7.5 will also be a very popular player.

Tottspur

Easier said than done.
The game is officially open. Tried to make a team but it’s tough.

On the contrary, just made a side without much dithering. Though it didn’t include either Kane or Salah.

I put Haaland and Kane in… maybe that’s why.

Over a quarter of your budget gone on 2 players. That will definitely give you a selection headache.

1 Like

My struggle is which 2 of the 5 Arsenal attacking assets to have in the team? Saka, Havertz, Martinelli, Ødegaard, Jesus.

First draft

First draft

Managed to fit both Kane and Halaand and I don’t hate it :thinking:

TAA as well?

Nah

I try to view TAA as a midfielder. I’d have to take Odegaard out to fit him in but the switch is feasible

1 Like