Fantasy Premier League 20/21

What a sad little life Phoebica you ruined my night completely so you could have the FPL advantage I hope you spend it on lessons in grace & decorum because you have the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

4 Likes

Gundogan on pens. Love to see it :heart_eyes:

EDIT: https://twitter.com/officialfpl/status/1351993198374244357?s=21

These turds better not give it to Bruno.

They did! Hahaha

1 Like

Frauds

3 Likes

Well, none of the other choices you gave set the game week alight did they?! Salah can still come on and bag a hat-trickā€¦ so pause on the name-calling, yeah? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got three of my most expensive players, Salah, Fernandes and Vardy who have got Fifteen points between them and Justin, sitting on the bench, with fourteen points.

2 Likes

:ozil:

Sick of FPL. Iā€™ve fallen behind quite spectacularly in my paid league. Never again. Fuck this shit game. Cunts

2 Likes

Ahahaha whoa my bad man.

Liverpool attack are dry as hell atm, maybe he has a similar effect like against Palace :pepe1:

2 Likes

I remember what happened last time Salah was benchedā€¦

So pissed at myself from chickening out of captaining Antonio. Annoyed I didnā€™t get rid of Salah, but you just know as soon as you do he starts to score again. Also pissed I forgot to transfer Stones in for Zuma. Fuck.

Still have Martinez and Grealish, so more points could be had, but damn I couldā€™ve gone well above 100 had I made the Stones transfer and capt Antonio.

Pope got me some points and hopefully Grealish can make top me up. 114 points so far, Iā€™ll take it

:grimacing:

Using my wildcard next week, not sure whether to bother including any of them

Yeah wildcard is getting used to fuck next week. Need to sort my shit show of a team out

Somehow Iā€™ve managed to crack the OA Top 4 and the 400k in the world (398k). I also surprisingly think Iā€™m on track to get the highest game score this week in the OA league.

Strongest showing in a season ever for me, Iā€™m hoping Grealish gets a goal or an assist or two tomorrow so that I can crack 120 pts for the game week which will by far be my highest ever total.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ollie Watkins coming through with some final game points :raised_hands:

Mare of a week for me was 40k OR and now dropped all the way to 138K with no players in this Villa game, gotta come back strong in the next double. Probably gonna wildcard and play bench boost.

But damn went right off the cliff :laca:

87 points with a captain fail. Decent tbf

Where was this performance when I captained you in the DGW Salah. you bastard :joy::joy:

4 Likes