Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Thank fuck I didn’t go double Liverpool at the back haha

3 Likes

Nice. I went even further and went with no Liverpool defenders at all, as I feel they’ll have a relatively poor season by their standards. I did pick Salah and put his captain(so far so good), though I’ll probably ship him out for Kdb or someone soon enough.

2 Likes

Robbo assist maybe I speak to soon :joy:

2 Likes

I went predictable with TAA. Instead van Dijk goal and Robo assist. Why isn’t TAA taking those corners?

The thing is when you compare them to some of the MFs and FWs as the same price they are still likely to provide a higher return over the course of the season.

1 Like

I took Bamford out of my FPL team :weary:

1 Like

Why did I go against the stats for my Captain? Was hoping Auba could keep up his run of braces. So much for that. Now Salah with a brace.

1 Like

Inspired choice :clap:

It happens, one of Salah’s goals was a pen. If Fulham conceded one against us Auba would have 2 also

1 Like

Delighted to have picked Salah as captain instead of Auba, and also going with VVD. Bamford with a goal as well - been a good start for me which is massively uncharacteristic. Got a private league with £40 per entry on it - winner will bag a few hundred quid so will be far more invested this year

You’ll win long term.

He’s no shooter.

2 Likes

Yeah. And Rodrigo will probably be starting majority of their games once he’s settled.

After Salah hattrick its now TAA coming out for KDB in GW3 :joy::joy:

2 Likes

WILSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Taken out the fraud Ings already. Martial is ready to go for GW2.

2 Likes

Ings to score in GW2 now guaranteed.

1 Like

For sure. And Martial will get injured before the match.

My best first day on FPL in years. I’ll enjoy being top this morning because I know this shit will not last.

1 Like

Son and Kane need to come through for me today or it’s going to be a shit show for me.

Im not expecting anything from Doucoure though.

Depending on how they do it’ll inform whether I start making changes in GW2 or GW3.

Tempted to switch out Mane for KDB now though.

I mean, this kind of talk should be banned. Surely you’d rather a fantasy team shit show than Kane or Son having good games?

3 Likes