Fantasy Football 19/20

@Gladiator

I’ll have one code please Carol

1 Like

Thanks for inviting but the weekly/daily update really kills me…
Due to work/family I always forget to update the lineup (NBA, NFL, NHL, EPL) and lost a lot of points…

I will pass, but thanks for inviting again.

I would be inclined to join if I had the proper code.

1 Like

I’ll take the code. I wonder how many weeks I’ll last this year.

1 Like

I don’t know what code people are asking for but I like free stuff so sure why not :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Cheers :clinking_glasses: bruh !?

1 Like

Can I have the code as well? Going to up my game this season with the fantasy football!

1 Like

Nope the league is full now, soz

1 Like

Thanks for the intitial invite but it’s probably good I’m not in it, last season I selected my team and never changed it for the whole season.

We definitely want you in then. That puts the rest of us at a higher percentile in the league table. :innocent:

2 Likes

What do you mean it’s full :flushed::sob::sob::sob:

I’ve sent you the code over PM.

1 Like

I know…was just replying to Jakey…think he is scared of the competition!

Thanks mate!

1 Like

I was just talking shit.

I’m also not playing so no fear there haha

1 Like

Oh well if you’re not playing there’s no point then :rofl:

You chicken Jakey? :thinking:

I’ve joined!

What about an Head-to-Head league as well? … OnlineArsenal Cup

1 Like

Come on you reds + Sterling :joy:

I’d post my team, but there’s really no point as I’ll change it 20 more times before the season starts. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I have no idea what I’m doing these days :woozy_face::woozy_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s a coin toss between Salah and Sterling - can’t pick between the two atm. Leaning towards Sterling purely because he had a longer rest compared to Salah who played in the AFCON.

I don’t normally go for a team with 2 big price players in it, as I prefer to have more balance. Hate having shitty little 4.0m players whose price goes down to 3.6m after about 10 gameweeks of not playing.

I typically do shit in fantasy football though, so maybe I should just get Salah, Sterling and Aguero all in there and fuck it.