FA Cup 2019/20

What’s wrong with the goal?

Offside?

José’s back! 1-1

1 Like

the defender closest to the cam might actually be playing him onside, he just makes a funny jump right after the ball is hit, not sure but very possible

I’m surprised anyone really thought Kloppo would put a serious / senior lineup out against Everton.

Whether it’s Everton or not won’t make a difference, just look at his Fa cup record :laughing: No fucks given, as they say

Everton will never have a better chance to end that away record

3 Likes

Keeping the squad fresh for the League and CL double.

Understandable

Got more quality in that squad to be playing stronger side than that.

Klopp is taking the p. He’s not even trying to disguise the fact that he hates domestic cups. He’s put this third rate team out because he knows Everton have been a little shit and be doesn’t want to risk a draw/replay.

1 Like

Yep.

I hope it’s a draw, just so Liverpool get yer another game and it winds Klopp up :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’m happy he’s resting the big players. Liverpool have a DGW soon. Manè TC :fire::fire:

I don’t get how this Liverpool side can be considered in the same breath as the likes of Man United in 99 or the Invincibles when those teams took every game seriously and professionally

Yeah Man United took the FA Cup so seriously that they sacked the whole thing off!

2 Likes

This isn’t Liverpool’s 3rd team, the team vs Villa in the league cup was far worse. This team is even better than the one we faced in the league cup in which we conceded 5 goals.

Milner off injured, such a shame. Klopp will be pleased :innocent:

1 Like

Not in the treble winning season, they didn’t, as we all know. :pensive:

If all Liverpool win this season is the league, they’re no better than Blackburn

That’d make the invincibles the same. Try another track Dave.

With the exception of 5 cup games, we played the maximum number of games possible in the 03/04 season.

Treated every competition with the seriousness it merited

1 Like

Everton need some shooting practice. This is the third time in 25 minutes that they’ve tested whether Adrian can save shots that are fired straight at him from 10 yards out…

Imagine the number of Scousers sitting at Anfield right now, wearing shell suits, trying in vain to keep the smell in.