FA Cup 2019/20

Yes about right

Also about time you got over it.

Got over what?

Thinking about long lost days when we were mighty.

Those days not coming back any time soon

1 Like

What is it with forum members returning after a long spell out and trying to send everyone into a state of depression?

If I want to remember good football and hope for it to return one day then I bloody will thank you very much.

7 Likes

Iā€™m just a realist / probability merchant

Dont see any point on dwelling on the past. Up to you of course but itā€™s a waste of time

Oh and if I want to take a break I will.
Equally when I come back Iā€™ll post what Iā€™m thinking. Alright

Caballero lolā€¦

No problem. Donā€™t expect anyone to care :grin:

2 Likes

Fcukin hell Leicester, come on

Chelsea are shit

Butt out was not replying to you

No :blush:

Chelsea through.

Put the cunts into lockdown in Leicester. They canā€™t leave the city.

1 Like

Weā€™ll find it hard no matter who we play in the semi (Newcastle included).

1 Like

If we get Leicester and they canā€™t leave Leicester.

We should get a bye to the final then imo :wink:

The draw for this seasonā€™s Emirates FA Cup semi-finals will take place during the half-time interval of Sundayā€™s quarter-final between Newcastle United and Manchester City.

With safety restrictions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Magpies legend Alan Shearer will draw all four teams out of the hat on his own, under the guidance of host Gary Lineker.

1 Like

Monreal and Welbeck at Old Trafford 2.0

That has to go down as one of the most satisfying Arsenal wins of the last 20 years.

Up there with the Barca 2-1 and Chelsea 5-3

10 Likes

Itā€™s about time we beat them in a semi final.

Fā€™ckin 1999, 2004, 2008.

Just canā€™t get a break against these bastards.

1 Like

I canā€™t see what difference it makes for the semis to be played at Wembley and not just somewhere neutral. Itā€™s not money making for the FA anymore. No fans are allowed

If itā€™s a Manc derby, they ought to play at Elland Road or something. If we play Chelsea, Wembley makes sense (although we could even play at Spurs)

1 Like

Wembley is somewhere neutralā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wembley is fucking huge. Gonna be weird seeing it empty haha

1 Like

And 1983

1 Like

I think if Cityā€™s ban is confirmed, the only fair thing to do is to give the 4th CL place to the winner of the FA Cupā€¦unless they have already finished in the top 4 of courseā€¦

1 Like