Everton

I like him so didn’t include him. He’s a bit inconsistent but I wouldn’t consider him a waste of money like the others.

3 goals last season though and cost around 45 50 million.

1 Like

Think he had 7 or 8 goals and a few assists in the league so his contribution was double digits. But point taken. Think he does play more of a support role to DCL

1 Like

Is that right? He scored more than that surely.

I don’t really rate him though, far too many headers and is streaky AF

Forgot they signed this useless forward.

Fuck me how terrible is that. Whopping total of 9 league goals.

2 Likes

Yeah sorry it was 7

squeezed 40 million out of Everton for Iwobi will always baffle me. One of the worst foot ball players I have even seen. If you can call him that. I know this is another club but the fee for OX at Liverpool was decent as well.

1 Like

Still a poor return, normally gets abut double that.

1 Like

Wasn’t FFP laid back till next summer? Or was that the one UEFA applies?

He was coming of a league title with Besiktas iirc. Looked way out of his depth in England.

Yeah seems it was just UEFA, thought it was in general.

1 Like

Us and Everton probably the worst two clubs at spending money in world football, actually add Barcelona to that list these days also.

2 Likes

Oops. Lol

Turned out to be a terrible signing then

1 Like

He left Real Madrid to play for Ancelotti.

Signed him at Bayern, tried to sign him for Napoli and signed him for Everton. He isn’t interested in Everton the club in any capacity.

3 Likes

Ancelotti isn’t such a gent after all.

I prefer not to give traffic to the DM so I won’t click the link to investigate further, but thats just shockingly unprofessional if he’s saying shit like that haha

2 Likes

here

‘I will start training on Monday, I think’, Rodriguez explained on his stream.

‘On the weekend I will not play, I don’t even know who Everton is playing, can you please tell me?’

‘I think it is away because the past was here at home,’ he said shortly after, ‘Ah, against Leeds they play, away from home, against (Marcelo) Bielsa, a difficult game, let’s see what happens, hopefully they win.’

4 Likes

I’ve made the quote box not shit :slight_smile:

2 Likes