Everton

Seems like Benitez is locked in here

The news has gone down well

Everton probably won’t have the bottle to actually announce the news. He’ll just be standing there on the touch line on the first day of the season :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hope whoever did this gets found, fucking scumbag

5 Likes

Moshiri. Oh wait you mean the banner. :wink:

3 Likes

I wonder if they wanna swap managers

5 Likes

Good appointment for them

Stable appointment, can’t see it getting them anywhere.

1 Like

Doesn’t really move the needle does it.

From Ancelotti to Benetiz it’s just a who’s who of has beens.

2 Likes

I get his connection with Liverpool but not sure why that is generating so much resistance. Honestly feels that after Ancelotti left someone like Benetiz was the absolute best they could hope for.

3 Likes

Poor Everton. They are run about as badly as we are. Sure Arteta turned out to be absolute shit, but at least there was the chance that he was some sort of footballing genius. You know exactly what ur gonna get with Rafa.

1 Like

Everton fans are taking it well

There must be mixed opinion. Loads of Arsenal fans wanted Poch, loads of Everton fans will be chuffed with the apointment

4 Likes

I don’t think many are happy with Rafa, not seen any fans ecstatic over the appointment. And certainly none who wanted him as much as Arsenal fans wanted Poch.

But then the ones completely against the appointment shout the loudest.

By loads you mean a handful right.

Rafa isn’t pulling up any trees, they’ve just got a coach who is way past his best that actually won trophies with their far more successful neighbours.

Why would that inspire happiness.

I wonder how they would feel if they got Klopp, is it really to do with Rafa’s Pool days or is it just that he’s a pretty unexciting profile at this point in his career.

1 Like

Everton’s director of football, Marcel Brands, is understood to have been against Benítez’s appointment

:eyes:

If the anger is against an ex-Pool manager it makes no sense, it ain’t the 80’s anymore lads. Besides it’s been 11 years since he managed there.

1 Like

Parochial paupers. Unsworth to Alladyce fucking realise who you are. 26 years without a trophy. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Because he was an elite manager at Liverpool and has done at least a good job in his other projects

I doubt benitez cares if the fans hate him right now he gets to live in the city he loves and live back with his family who he’s probably spent along time away from during covid.

Are Everton fans really about that life?

1 Like