Everton

Its our effort that needs questioning today mate.

Lol ok! Marco Silva is a prat and Everton are a bunch of cunts who need to ge relegated.

ouch :santi:

true though

@Calum, do you really think Everton are beating Manure on Easter? They will just bend over for them. Itā€™s a fucking fact.

I donā€™t know luca. They have beaten Chelsea and where a gk mistake from getting a pont at Liverpool.

They just donā€™t try hard against us haha

Watch them allowing Manure get into the Champions League. They just love to raise the game against us, fucking typical average brexiter team.

i dunno where that quite fits into things but ok haha

1 Like

I am just raging to lose against these overrated fuckers. They are the shittiest part of Liverpool.

Luca Everton is one of the teams we have beaten the most in our PL history. They are not game raisers haha

Look, our recent record against them hasnā€™t been that great so i stand on what i just write.

That was the first time in three years they have beaten us. How recent are you talking ? :wink:

Why do they though.

Really? Still hate them and their cunt of a manager though.

Seriously, Everton are so stupid to put in an effort just to try to qualify to the Europa League playoffs that start in july. Useless prats.

You didnt say that when they beat Chelsea. Come on man get real. We where crap.

Not denying that, but want to see the same effort from them against Manure. Not sure about it :xhaka:

Lol

Mockup of their new stadium. Is it me or does that font look photoshopped on there? @Phoebica could have done a better job!

2 Likes

bit strange that itā€™s next to water

Why plenty of grounds are.

3 Likes