Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

FUUUUUUCKING HELL! We get one game a week on TV here, so the odds of seeing The Arsenal are pretty slim. But todayā€™s the day! Now I have the opportunity to witness what all the bitching has been about. Got the PVR set for 10:30 a.m.

3 Likes

Martinell on the bench and eddy starts since auba injured

This fucking team, player for player our worst in premier league history?

Rob holding is our captain in a PL game.

1 Like

Willian.

Fuck off

2 Likes

Midtable team

2 Likes

That team is so shit. God damn. So bad. I just canā€™t see past another performance where weā€™re unable to creat.

Hopefully Pepe is on the left.

1 Like

Always have faith in the team. Come on Arsenal!

4 Likes

Willian and Eddie starting, thatā€™s why Iā€™m dedicated to watching us in the middle of the night.

1 Like

If we get lucky, you could be right.

Iā€™m not too fussed by this actually, this is the formation we used when we were grinding out results last season. The big win for me is Saka and AMN as wing backs because they make penetrating runs and get into very good positions. AMN was our key last season playing on the left, he gives us that thrust from midfield and Saka can too. Also big win that we can play without Xhaka.

1 Like

Tight calf? I guess his night time celebration of that goal he scored went a bit haywire.

That team is so shit we are gonna win.

6 Likes

Elneny-Ceballos midfield to disappoint us.

Xhaka/Elneny/Ceballos as midfield optionsā€¦how has it come to this, more frustrating that all these guys were either out the club or about to leave the club.

2 Likes

I think ESR has to come on if we are to get anything out of this.

1 Like

Bukayo Saka to Score 2+ Goals & Yerry Mina to be Carded 500-1, got to be worth a quid!

Are Scouse bastards allowed to attend this match?

Everton fans are allowed yes

Big Pierre not playing? FFS

1 Like

Letā€™s hope so.
We need to get out of the relegation places and back up to mid table where we belong.

1 Like