0 voters

Arsenal to get another red card?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

1-1. I hope.

2-0 Loss.

Skybet have us at 2/1 to win Everton 13/10.

Not even worth a bet lol

i’ve got a horrible feeling we are gonna be at least 2 goals down by half time in this :santi: Especially with Gabriel missing.

Progress was seen tonight :laughing: That win is just around the corner. A corner in the Walton area of Liverpool hopefully.

I’m going for 1-2.

More like a difficult place to get a result…Waltons mountain… :wink:

Everton with a comfortable 2-0 win, they’ve started playing pretty well again with wins over Chelsea and Leicester.

The only thing I want to see us come home with from Everton is Ancelotti.

2 Likes

0 0 hopefully as boring as last season’s game.

2 Likes

I missed last season’s game at Goodison as I was out all day/night cinema/10 pin bowling then pub :disappointed: :disappointed::disappointed:

-------------------Leno-----------------
AMN—Saliba----Luiz—Tierney
Willock-----Ceballos-----Saka
Pepe-----------Auba----------Eddie

You missed a classic

3 Likes

Everton will be without Digne, Coleman, Allen and James Rodriguez. Which is a boost for us.

We’ll be without Gabriel, which sucks. But I’m quietly confident of a result here.

Narrow win.

3 Likes

This of course means DCL hatrick incoming.

1 Like

They beat Chelsea and Leicester away with the same players missing lol

I think we’ve had better performances than usual the past 2 games but in both occasions we killed ourselves.
I can see us beating Everton somehow.

1 Like

Everton have shown you cant cross against them and expect to be successful they did well vs Giroud, their Cbs are having incredible games recently, would be the one game I prefer Auba coming in from the left wing with Balogun doing his best job to occupy the Cbs, probably be best to play with a Cam also as they are missing Allan and to give something for the slow Centre backs to think about .

Saka right wing Smith rowe Central would be preferable i think

Definitely can be a game we win as they are so short of players.

See no point in 5 at the back or being defensive. Richarlison/Lewin/Sigurd counter that mentality perfectly.

lol

As if Arteta is going to give him any game time.

2 Likes

Arsenal to win 2-1
We’ll take the lead , Everton will get a dubious penalty, Lacazette will come of the bench to get the winner :+1:t2: