Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Ozil in an away game

1 Like

Opssā€¦no Rambo, but i understand rotating. We are facing a very busy period.

Mustafi please donā€™t be a bastard today

5 Likes

Probably not like that :arrow_up:

1 Like

Elneny will do the bits, just watch.

Although he has been tossed into the deep end today.

We need to rotate. The problem is the lack of depth in our team.

Slightly annoyed with Elneny starting, otherwise I canā€™t realistically complain.

1 Like

Lol yeah! He has definitely convinced Emery now.

oh god lol thats a lineup that may get turned over.

@Bl1nk, i am ready to blame you if we lose today.

I understand many are worried by that line-up and i am too. Our midfield duo is very poor technically speaking, but what would you have done with 7 games in just 23 days?

Iā€™m a bit gutted that Theo isnā€™t playing. We canā€™t rely on Everton being offside during every attack now :santi:

1 Like

@DavidHillier, how is the atmosphere at the stadium? Is our fantastic away fans signing?

Weā€™ll still win. Donā€™t think thatā€™s a bad team apart from Mustafi

1 Like

Denis Suarez RIP :arteta:

He was bought just to be the mysterious bench lackey freeing up Ozil

1 Like

Not really, Guen technique is quite good and Elnenyā€™s is nothing special, the duo can work with Elneny covering and guen working further forward .

It all depends on his match sharpness though and quickly he can get up to speed against a high tempo team

1 Like

Am I the only one who likes this lineup?

I think itā€™s a perfect one. A team more than capable to play possession retention so weā€™re in the game (given no fuck ups) and enough quality on the bench to take the game to them in the final 20 mins or earlier if need be.

With our run of upcoming fixtures we have to be very careful with the use of Auba, Laca, Ozil and Rambo. Important to not burn them out.

1 Like

I hope this doesnā€™t mean Kosceilny is injured again. Mustafi could lose us this all by himself.

I donā€™t like Ramsey not starting but heā€™ll probably come off the bench at some stage

Elneny I actually like but he must be really rusty

Theyā€™ve had 6 days rest

So the english media were right about Emery not liking him :thinking: