Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Mentally a bunch of wet fannies, our away for has been piss poor for a while so it’s no surprise we’ve been beaten by these.

What fucks me off most about us is we can never win when it really matters. It’s so infuriating.

1 Like

so tired of 3/4 of these players i dont know how wenger thought all of these players were quality enough for us and we are lumbered with a unbalanced shit squad which is gonna take ages to get right. Ozil showed more passion on the fucking bench than on the fucking pitch waste of a wage pretty much all of our players are.

The ref was terrible, but not terrible enough for us to not beat this shite everton team.

1 Like

Right. You shouldn’t even be in this thread. Get the fuck out or you’re getting banned.

6 Likes

Such a disappointing performance. Ultimately beaten by a Rory Delap style goal, but even without that, we looked toothless all game, created very little chances. Everton should’ve put the game to bed much earlier on.

Contrary to the general mood, I’m not giving up on us finishing top 4, but us finishing ahead of Spurs is probably unlikely now. It’s somewhat a saving grace that Man Utd and Chelsea still have a few difficult games themselves and that is the thing we need to cling onto.

Make no mistake though, Emery needs to find a solution to this poor away form otherwise we really will fall short at the final hurdle. Badly need the likes of Kos and Xhaka to return.

1 Like

Is anyone surprised by that result, I’m not. I said I was worried about our away form and I was right too. This won’t be a one off, it happen again in one of the other 4 away matches. I can’t say who came out of that match with their head held high, Leno would be the only one. I thought Maitland Niles, Mustafi, Sead, Ozil were the worse offenders today.

Europa league is must win now imo. I think our away form will trip us up again. We badly need Torreira and Xhaka back in the team. We need to play Auba and Laca from the start in games, also Ramsey too. God help us we now have Kos and Mustafi as CB partnership for the next two PL games.

Everton were by far the better side, end off. I still stand by that I think EL is our best chance of top 4.

2 Likes

I only watched the first half…
So many shit passing by our midfield today

I thought we finally turned a corner where in good form and would at the very least draw here.

Did not expect this performance at all. We were terrible and deserved nothing. Scum, Utd and Chelsea just had a great Sunday afternoon ffs

1 Like

I just don’t see us getting past Napoli. They’re playing very well right now.

I’m not sure it would have been a big enough difference in the end today, but we badly missed Xhaka.

I really detest the back three sometimes though…

Until Manure get thrashed by the :goat:.

Not being a cunt, genuinely curious. What about our away form this year made you think we’d turned a corned? We’ve been playing well at home, second best home record behind Citeh.

1 Like

That’s going to be great but sadly it means nothing for the PL top 4 race hah

They were beaten the other week in Italian League by Empoli 2-1 and lost 3-1 away to Red Bull in the EL. They are not on that great a run, not the unbeatable force some crack them up to be.

Who gives a fuck. Just want to see them cry. They are all getting cocky on reddit.

No, not unbeatable. But our away form is dismal. So unless we take an insurmountable lead in the first leg, we could easily lose the tie.

Aaaaaaaargh!

Sorry for you mate. Hope at least you punched some Everton fans in the face.

Ummmm what happened? Daughter competing this morning so I missed it. Stats make for tragic reading. Wtf???

Lol the fans were all right actually. Was talking to a really nice Everton on the nice walk back to the car through Stanley park.

Our team sucks, though