Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Yep. I think Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin will hurt us.

1 Like

You would be a fool to not be worried Luca with our away record.

Calum, you’re the stats man (or is it @Gladiator or @ljungbergkamp, can never remember)

By my reckoning, we’ve only lost 3 times at Goodison since 2003. That’s an impressive record, bettered only by our run at Villa Park (where United have beaten us more in the last 20 years than Villa)

Just done a Google search…

The Gunners have won 12 Premier League away games against Everton – tied with West Ham and Aston Villa (also 12 each).

1 Like

I am. Just taking the piss at @Bl1nk’s most famous quote :bellend:

1 Like

so like, no-one gives a shit about this game then haha

1 Like

Not much to say :arteta: lets win the game and thats it.

Who is injured?

Ramsey back? Mkhitaryan? Any other concerns?

Lucas Torreira is suspended. Granit Xhaka is likely to miss the match with a groin injury. Holding, Welbeck and Bellerin will all miss the remainder of the season.

1 Like

Arsenal fans are so poor. Even when we do well, we don’t give a shit.

1 Like

Yeah I wish we were Man United fans, they’re the best type of fan

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it, if only because the rest of the PL/FA Cup games before it are meh.

Hoping for another goal fest. There’s often a lot of goals in this fixture.

2 Likes

Ill be surprised if we win, what is it? 2 wins in our last 11 away matches ?

C’mon guys! Let’s show everyone we can win away as well.

Got 2 tickets

Come on Arsenal!

2 Likes

On the bright side this game is now 11pm for me not 1am, I’ll be on the piss from midday though, so unsure what state I’ll be in.

Majority of the squad is rife with a weak mentality

1 Like

Beat this invisible bunch of no marks. Emery really should be able to counter anything Silva trys to Offer. 3 1 win.

2 Likes

Good luck mate!

1 Like

Looking forward to this, I think we’ll scrape a win. Everton fans seem to be confident and not only that, seem to think they’ll give us a pasting :joy:

1 Like