Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Good maybe the next step is no more incessant complaining.

1 Like

I know it’s only one game out of however many, but I am still furious about this! An Ashley fecking Williams winner?! Disgraceful. I’ll get over it eventually… maybe.

The problem with the fans is that we have no idea which Arsenal will turn up. it’s this uncertainty that’s driving us all mad.

In years gone by- win, lose, or draw we had a reasonable idea which Arsenal would turn up. now? i don’t know about anyone else, but we can turn up and play a blinder one week and then expect more of the same for the next game thinking we’ve turned a corner and put all the foolishness behind us only to be disappointed :frowning:

All this uncertainty for me is the worst thing.

1 Like

Ive never said I think we will win the Title and that hasn’t changed all Season.

I meant overall, not you :wink:

1 Like

Didn’t he get the winner for Swansea last season at the Emirates ? Probably become an annual thing.

Well if we dont we absoultley wont be by christmas. That would be pathetic wouldnt it for a club this size.
Of course we could just wank off because united arent in the top 4 as usual.
Or we could hide behind the fact that we end up maybe higher than Liverpool or spurs.
What we wont do is address our short commings in another title race.
Oh and we can throw in the conspiracy fix of playing Bayern in the champions league.
Havent quite got enough injuries yet to drag that nugget out yet.

1 Like

Ah yes! The mighty Premier League!! Whose teams have dominated all of Europe over the last decade!

2 Likes

Chelsea are currently proving what a myth that is.

They also played all teams from the big 6 apart from Liverpool and only lost to Chelsea. We also faced all top 6 sides and only lost to Liverpool, with City pending. Difference is we lost at home to Liverpool and we are actually a top 6 side. And we also failed at home to Middlesbrough. We could do this all day.

1 Like

They also lost away at Burnley, Bournemouth and Watford. Their bang average fodder.

1 Like

7 points in their last 10 league games prior to last night ( Probably the worst form line in the league) But lets all laugh at people trying to excuse our insipid loss.

1 Like

All away games, which as I already mention is their weakness. At home they are a different story and they raise their performance for the top teams. Keep moaning though.

1 Like

With some of the meltdowns you have under your belt…smh

3 Likes

What? Where did I ever say that? Honestly, the new you is kinda annoying :smile: old AC please.

I can see you’ve voted for us to win this game, I can see why you are as bitter, you are simply deluded. I am not excusing anything, I am just saying it was obvious, expected and foreseeable that we would lose but I don’t expect someone as shortsighted as yourself to understand that. I don’t mean to offend you, it’s just how you come across. You are obviously someone who believes that in football, top teams only lose to each other or go unbeaten all the way while taking apart all the lesser teams in the league. Makes me wonder if you, at all, pay attention to what happens season after season. Stands true for all leagues and teams, not just Arsenal and the EPL.

1 Like

40 points after 19 games is not great for a title challenge. Not when you still have to go to Stamford Bridge, Anfield, White Hart Lane and Brittania. We’ll be on our way for 3rd with that. Pretty much where we belong. Unless Liverpool has another freak season like in 13/14.

The bigger picture is also that Arsenal struggels against the top six, Koeman and at Brittania stadium. I’ve said it before. Until Arsenal starts winning a good amount of those 12 games there is a serious ceiling of where Arsenal is going to go under current management.

2 Likes

With the exception of last season the Champions generally obtain high 80s point tally’s, so it does not give you much margin for error does it ? Obviously you don’t take note of the team that wins the league’s results very much.

1 Like

Its been that long since we have actually had a proper Title Challenge it seems our fans have simply forgotten whats required IMO.

1 Like

Sadly, I think you could also apply that to our manager.

1 Like