Euro 2020

That view behind the goal is horrendous.

with the half empty stadium, it feels like an olympic games football match between some average teams such as wales and switzerland

1 Like

Is Seferovic really a striker?

Wales strategy is basically ‘Dan James fast’.

Embolo is a unit. He’d be a centre-back if he was born in France.

4 Likes

And that’s why you always go over inside the box when there’s contact/shirt pulling

Just realised the major downside for me is that the BBC studio is a windowless room with a bunch of screens behind the presenters. A huge part of the tournament vibes is them having a sick glass walled studio with a picturesque view behind them. They could be in fucking Manchester right now for all I know.

6 Likes

BBC Sport is based in Salford so you are correct haha.

Gary said they aren’t travelling to the the other European countries.

1 Like

Brings me back to my Media Studies years, and the importance of immediacy during a live event.

1 Like

Breeliant set play

3 Likes

BREEEEEEL

1 Like

His first big goal since the CL final on FIFA 15. Chuffed for the lad.

5 Likes

Embolo with a header that a centre-back would be proud of. Unit.

2 Likes

Who the fuck is that left footed holding midfielder with the tattoos for Switzerland? He’s definitely the “Swiss key man”.

1 Like

Who on earth is the Welsh manager. These players have no instructions lol

2 Likes

A Team like Wales might awsell go for it and be aggressive rather than conceding possession and playing on the counter

2 Likes

They’re all standing still with Ramsey pressing by himself all over the pitch and James running in a straight line if they ever win possession.

3 Likes

James isn’t very good is he. All pace.

2 Likes

He was an incredible young striker on FIFA 15, that pace meant he was guaranteed goals. Absolute legend of my Champions League winning Fulham side, with Gnabry, Grealish and Wellington Silva backing him up in attack.

1 Like

Welsh Walcott

2 Likes

Ramsey just got on the ball on the wing and noone in the centre moved for the 10 seconds he was searching for a pass.