Euro 2020

Btw @BigWeng_4LYFE I hope you’re watching Locatelli tonight. His limitations are on full show tonight. He’s been the poorest midfielder on the pitch. Really struggles in tight spaces and seems the most clueless when he’s on the ball.

I’ve been watching, he looks to be making a lot of interceptions and has made a few pass breaking likes against a pretty compact defense. Like what I’m seeing.

1 Like

MAYA :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Definitely a useful guy to have around. Roma were a bit of a cluster towards the end of the season but I think working with a guy like Mourinho may suit him.

Still tho international football doesn’t mean shit. I remember ppl singing the praises of both Xhaka and Torreira in international competitions before we signed them…

1 Like

Yep. Barella’s face on that foul massively pissed me off

1 Like

FINALLY!

2 Likes

Italia mi amore :heart::heart:

2 Likes

That’s a bad OG

Some lovely stuff from Italy

2 Likes

There’s another goal for italy in this one.

2 Likes

Italy look fun to watch, quite clever on the ball and willing to keep the play open

1 Like

Not really impressed. Crazy how shite this Turkey team is.

1 Like

Typical lucky goal. Italy might have been dominating but it’s not like they’ve peppered the goal.

Looks like most of these Italian players have never played with each other, seem to panic whenever their on the offensive. Hold on the ball for to long, don’t pass enough and take to many touches.

Like look at that play for that shot from locatelli.

Turkey are broken

A high energy midfield and a little bit of pace on attack would cause Italy serious problems

Beradi just did the worst 10 seconds of football I have ever seen LOL

1 Like

Haha any chance they get they shoot, fuck anyone else on the pitch or in a better position :joy:

1 Like

Tufan is one of the laziest central midfielders I’ve seen. Literally looks about two stone overweight and lumbers around doing nothing.

1 Like

This is a terrible first impression from Turkey.

1 Like

CIROOOOOOO

3 Likes