Euro 2020

If that was the case people wouldn’t be banging on about easy routes to the final. Switzerland offered more than they did to this tournament. Even a good Denmark side will be retrospectively called easy if we win. We need to play a good team and beat them, I think it’s as simple as that tbh.

1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

Cos we have better options in the squad?

Maguire and Stones need to stay fit if we are to have a chance of winning the whole thing.

The fullbacks you can maybe mix and match, but you’d want Shaw at LB ideally. That’s the 3 in defence you want to see in the SF.

Kane growing into the tournament. Sterling has been so consistently dangerous. Then you can choose Sancho, Foden, Grealish, Mount or Saka.

The options are quite incredible and the players are delivering. Saka has won a MoTM match, Grealish has delivered key assists / pre-assists, Sancho was brilliant tonight. So much depth and variety.

We have to beat Denmark. We just have to. Love their story, would be rooting for them if I was a neutral but England have to win. The squads are incomparable in terms of quality and experience.

CYAMON INGERLAND

2 Likes
8 Likes

Hoping the land of fairytales can pull off another fairytale ending :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Fair?

2 Likes

No it’s not but it’s on UEFA really.

Should have held the whole thing in the UK

3 Likes

I will enjoy your tears until we do have our rude awakening.

1 Like

Oh you mean it’s been unfair on England :joy:

I’m still going to give England some credit here, obviously expected they’d win but it’s still another thing actually going out and doing it with all the expectation and pressure.

Looking forward to Italy vs Spain, think Italy will progress been the best team in the tournament, but Spain aren’t without a chance, people are dismissing them too much.

2 Likes

England ain’t winning shit (you can bookmark that, take receipts, cash in the receipts and ask for cashback at the till, too)

The lad has not changed out of his Liverpool merch since the last game. What a demon.

1 Like

:money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

I’m not gonna be able to sleep until Wednesday

2 Likes

Forgot about this bet I made an hour before the Finland game last night :grin::grin:

7 Likes

Can’t wait for it to be Tuesday and Wednesday gonna be sooo gooood

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna be sick

Also, I made that bet an hour before the Finland game so when that all happened I just totally forgot about it :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: