Euro 2020

Let’s all go see Nessie.

3 Likes

You called us the worst team in the world. This is my payback :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yep, should be a nice place, apart from some scottish living there.

@PPB :arteta:

https://streamable.com/t2aqh

1 Like

You fucking lost against Kazakhstan :facepalm: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Help me Luca we have embarrassed ourselves again. tbf we did have a few key players missing but we still shouldn’t be losing 3 fucking nill :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

I thought you would have grinded out a win, but not a fucking 3-0 defeat :arteta:

1 Like

We always somehow outbanter ourselves ffs :arteta:

3 Likes

This is hilarious :joy:

FB_IMG_1553206985673

14 Likes

:giroud2:

The fuck was Courtios doing for Russia’s goal?! He’s hit a new level of dreadful!

Poland doing what Poland do in qualifying.

They are in a piss poor group, tbh. They should walk it.

Scotland doing what Scotland do in qualifying :santi:

3 Likes

Should be an easy win for the best national team in the world today :hipster:.

5 Likes

Don’t worry – you have the Nations League semi final to fall back on. Though if you can’t beat Kazakhstan, I don’t fancy your chances v Finland :smile:

4 Likes

Thing is, former Soviet states are Scotland’s kryptonite.

Feel like they do alright against everyone else, but these countries away is just always an embarrassment.

We like to make them feel better I guess, after years of maltreatment at the hands of the USSR and bloody struggles for independence or from removing dictators.

They should thank us. Amirite @Calum

2 Likes

For this qualification cycle Babel will suffice. In the national team he is also just a very useful player. At Feyenoord and PSV we have a couple of promising u-20 forwards. If they not choose for Turkey or Morocco. And Chong at Manchester United. There is some talent, but it has to be seen how they develop.

1 Like

Who are the Moroccan players? The only one I know of is Zakaria Aboukhlal