Erling Haaland 🤖

All that talent and he’s still ugly as a mother fucker. Letting his hair down as though he doesn’t look like a big toe caught in a fucking vice

5 Likes

Adriano wasn’t this quick, with or withouth the ball, but he was definitely more talented technically and was a better dribbler imo. He used to drop deep and make great runs and dribbles all the time, that was a standard of his game and was driving Inter for years.

Yeah, I did compare Haaland to Vieri a while ago although I didn’t watch much of Vieri befor the injuries when he lost his pace.

All in all, as far as I’ve seen this was Haaland’s best and most complete performance in the City shirt. He was really brilliant.

Fucking ugly looking prick isn’t he.

1 Like

Would we have won the title if we had Haaland instead of Man City?

They’re obviously not a one man team but if you’ve got Haaland playing alongside De Bruyne it’s almost an unplayable combination.

1 Like

Not necessarily. Gerrard and Torres wouldn’t be far off a comparison and Liverpool never.

1 Like

Tbf two of them had a lot of injury problems that year when they almost won the league (2009).

Would’ve probably won it if at least one of them had a better injury record that year.

1 Like

Yeah fair. That’s the nearest comparison I could think of.
Tbf the League has probably improved a notch or two since then as well.

2 Likes

I think so, yes. Any team that has Top 4 quality team and Haaland leading the line will be massive massive favourites.

1 Like

Our defence would’ve still let us down tbh. But we might have clinched it with Haaland in our team. Those draws against Liverpool, West Ham and Southampton - i’m sure he would’ve scored it at least 2 of them.

The Haaland we see today, is not the same Haaland from January this year, he’s evolved.

But man, he has got to be one of the ugliest players I’ve seen at his age. Christ alive.

Yeah I mean defence and midfield have been the real issues.

We scored 7 goals across 3 games so there clearly wasn’t a goal scoring issue but if you concede 7 in the same time period then that’s really what the issue is.

I think no matter what our structure just let us down in the last few games

1 Like

You just know this fucker will be up for it whenever he plays against us, whatever his form leading up to the game. A thorn in our sides in much the same way drogba was.

I don’t think he does preferences this one. Interesting for me that he got the full 90 midweek.
Doesn’t happen often that.

1 Like

That Community Shield game was such a bait. Same with his dip pre-WC.

The form he’s been on since he played us back in February has been insane.

Haven’t heard his name considered for Ballon D’Or which is frankly nuts.
I saw somewhere the other day that Messi, Mbappe, Benzema and Vini were the four favourites for it which is ridiculously out of touch.

His numbers in the two best competitions in the world(PL and CL) are unrivalled. Frankly, this shouldn’t even be a debate.

Edit:
Adding insult to injury:
IMG_20230503_223939

What the fuck? They’re nowhere near him, nowhere near.

1 Like

Yep it’s a disgrace, Haaland should be winning it.

2 Likes

Haaland got the English league like

9 Likes

Yeah Haaland turned this league to a farmer league

Messi prolly gonna steal it again lololo

If Haaland wins the treble with Man City as top goal scorer in Europe, then surely he should win it.
Although Messi won the WC, Haaland should at least be his main challenger for the Balon D’or.

3 Likes

Put more succinctly: Congrats to Haaland for breaking the Premier League

1 Like