Eredivisie

Beautiful. Is there a realistic prospect they’ll stay there?

Doubt it. They’ve had a tough schedule. They will pick up enough points in home games.

Thought Ajax were a pretty universally liked club, why would you want them down?

PSV are the ones who would be nice to see relegated.

Lucas Moura at the Johan Cruyff ArenA in 2019.

1 Like

Ranked 18th - not even mad as a fan, this is just hopeless :ginger:

Since ETH left this is Ajax in a nutshell

and here I thought winning the Eredivisie with Ajax 3 times in a row and 2 times the Dutch FA cup is a given for anyone managing the “bayern” of Eredivisie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t even start. Your boy is still a fraud.

3 Likes

Even with a coaching change this seems pretty severe. Why is Ajax imploding on the pitch?

Shit squad

Marc Overmars was excellent at transfers and Ten Hag and his team at coaching these players. Since both left, Ajax has been a complete mess.

Two managers fired by now. We will see how the third one will do.

It just goes to show, that even if you theoretically can buy any player you want more so than your competition. Proper management and coaching go a long way.

1 Like

Can’t blame it just on the squad though. Behind the curtains a lot of shit is shittier than the squad itself.

Almost responsible for Spurs winning the CL / are Dutch / fancy themselves as something special.

Don’t know about that but watched the game the other day and saw the lineup, just no real talent left. Not surprised when you see this:

Overmars was the one that fired doing inappropriate things wasn’t it? Would you take him back (Although probably won’t happen?)

Yeah, but EtH lost big player after big player and replaced them with nobodies from Latin America.

It’s not just the players. It’s also the manager, technical staff, the people behind the scenes and the entire set up of the club and morale.

Yes, I would take him back. He shouldn’t have sent pics of lil Markie, but in the end he is doing well now at Antwerp FC. And Ajax are a shambles

1 Like

Ajax has always sold players though. They lost De Jong and De Ligt in one season. Internally it seems they just imploded to be this bad.

Damn. Clearly Davy Klaassen was the one guy papering over the cracks.

2 Likes

Except this time they didn’t replace them well and lost the remaining pieces of that famous squad :slight_smile:

Now they have Brobbey n Bergwijn up front ffs, look at this fucking lineup from the game I watched against AZ. One recognisable name and he’s shite.

Bro, I don’t care who they buy - as Ajax you cannot be bottom of the Eredivisie and just blame the players :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s just the players though, I’m responding to Rocky to show him how shit the squad is, that’s it.

Not like they’ll be bottom for long anyway.