Eredivisie

He contributed to the mess. United were a West Ham win away from being a Europa Conference team next season. That would’ve been a special level of embarrassment.

Man had to go.

2 Likes

Proper clown work as a manager. Never seen a newly appointed manager lose the dressing room so fast. :rofl:

If they stayed on with Carrick or Ole I reckon they would have been close to Top 4 and may have barely made it instead of Spurs.

If United weren’t so feckless they would have empowered him to make changes. I still rate him as a football mind.

Weet niet wat de beste plek is voor deze video, maar dit lijkt me een goede thread :slight_smile:

Mooie beelden in en rondom Highbury. Het filmpje zegt dat het 22 mei 1999 was, maar volgens dit artikel werd er op die dag in Bangkok gespeeld.

2 Likes

Moest even dubbel checken of ik nog op OA zat… opeens in het Nederlands :smile:

Mooi filmke zeker!

Prachtig filmpje! Thanks voor het delen

Haha jongens, ik heb geen idee waar jullie het over hebben. Ik ben erg dom.

2 Likes

Dat wisten we natuurlijk allang, pik. Je hoeft alleen maar naar je posts op dit forum te kijken :wink:

1 Like

Yep agreed. Well said. Yes.

2 Likes

https://football-italia.net/ajax-confirm-absence-of-juventus-loanee-ihattaren-were-all-worried/

Sounds like he’s really struggled mentally over the last 3 years.

I remember at one point in time he was considered a huge prospect

This guy was linked with City when he was at PSV wasn’t he?
I remember seeing something about him falling into depression after his father died or something.

He struggled a lot after his father died, which is understandable. He was very young, just breaking through, in the spotlight at PSV and than he lost his dad. As I understood it at the time, PSV was (rightfully) very supportive of him and allowing him to take the time he needed, but in the end he had a falling out with Roger Schmidt (PSV coach at the time) and he opted to leave for Juventus were he didn’t play but only had some loans to Sampdoria and Ajax.

He is no doubt very talented, only 20 still but he has been around for years it feels like. I read that he has received some threats lately, which is why he is now absent from Ajax friendlies.

Since joining Ajax at the beginning of the year he has clearly been getting fitter and better, could be a big season ahead for him.

2 Likes

Bergwijn hattrick in his home debut.

He’s gonna have a great season I expect.

1 Like

Ajax just got such a good foundation now.

1 Like

Sounds fun

1 Like

@Forever @Bl1nk

Wat vinden jullie van Sangare van PSV? Ik kijk niet enorm veel Eredivisie voetbal, maar heb altijd het idee dat hij zo makkelijk speelt, rustig aan de bal is, verdedigend goed staat. 25 jaar oud, zou dat wat kunnen zijn voor volgend seizoen bijvoorbeeld?

1 Like

Moet je eerlijk zeggen, buiten Ajax om kijk ik weinig Eredivisie voetbal (geen tijd). Dus kan het moeilijk beoordelen.

You guys love e

Handjevol PSV wedstrijden gezien, hij springt er wel altijd uit moet ik zeggen. Vond ‘m tegen Arsenal ook sterk.

Prima speler met een goede toekomst.

What the hell?!

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1661334534623821830?t=VJ1ZvIgRT0y_VoAbt_cEPw&s=19

Where’s he off to? Spurs bound maybe?