England

Well tbh they where nothing internationals. Southgate just running the eye over him and a shed load of others here Ron.

2 Likes

Are you under the impression England are good or something?

1 Like

Youā€™re reminding me of when the Irish completely dominated possession in the early 90s qaulifiers v England. I think that was how underrated Whelan/Houghton vs the hypejob Robson and co. I think Gaza was injured and Barnes done his achilles.

1 Like

Better than Germany these days, especially when in form

In any other circumstance that would be a real compliment, but they just took a 6-0 hammering from Spain so not sure thatā€™s the compliment you intended :grin:

Saka and Grealish down our left is the dream

1 Like

Germany has been shit for a few years, so this 0-6 defeat has nothing to do with Englandā€™s performance.

@shamrockgooner had money on it.

@shamrockgooner :eyes:

FAI using Clockwork Orange tactics.

Ballsy.

2 Likes

What Iā€™ve heard is that the squad watched In the Name of the Father before the game and someone reported it as being anti English. Which is pretty funny.

But my source is twitter so, ya knowā€¦

1 Like

Ive gotta mate who played a policeman in that as an extra.
Beat that @Cristo

1 Like

A more likely explanation. This guy is a well respected football journo/broadcaster and commentator here.

1 Like

He was probably showing them tweets from the Amazon Help twitter account

2 Likes

Was thinking England have so much creative and attacking talent to pick from for the Euros this year its hard to find a place for them all Kane, Rashford, Sancho, Sterling, Grealish, Maddison, Foden, Saka and others.

You just know Southgate will fuck it by insist on playing three average as fuck CBā€™s and five across the back with both Rice and Henderson shielding.

4 Likes

Kane
Sterling - Grealish - Sancho

Euro/WC winning from 4

England have the ability to take games to teams, control and unlock defences, fucking finally.

Kane
Sterling Grealish Foden
Rice Mount
Chillwell stones Maguire James/TAA
Pope/Henderson

Is a really solid team full of players comfortable with the ball. The England team is actually getting fairly likeable.

England will be a lot more likeable without the fucking crowd singing the anthem in games and the Great escape tune.

1 Like

3 big question marks with that line up

How can Sancho be left out of this team? Even for Foden? I know Southgate has been overlooking him but heā€™s always been very defensive minded from the beginning.

Mount isnā€™t a deep midfielder so Henderson gets the nod over him every day of the week in that position.

James shouldnā€™t displace TAA or Walker right now and even Trippier is in with a shout over him there.

You guys are right. But I hope you guys realise Dier will have to start because reasons and that wil lruon everything.