England

It would be concerning if you didn’t have to look it up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:bergkamp2:

1 Like

Someone needs to remix “Satisfaction” with the guy at the front doing the pneumatic drill

1 Like

Found it! :arteta:

6 Likes

Why didn’t you link it. Only 8 like’s. That’s a travesty.

2 Likes
1 Like

I feel like there’s a psychology in this forum that people don’t want to give a witty post that tenth like. Like that little achievement is too much admiration for one person to take. With this in mind one of my favourite things on this board is giving a post with 9 likes the 10th without even reading it.

I could write a thesis on the usage of likes on this board. You can’t just define human emotion by the upvotes or downvotes.

Also GFI’s post got 8 likes because he was a bit of a whiney cunt

9 Likes

:joy::joy: good to see you on the forum, mate.

1 Like

Southgate been reading the OA?

3 Likes

This competition has really been set up for us to win it.
We have nearly every game at home, we’ve had about the easiest run against weaker opposition, none of our games have gone into extra time so we’ve had hardly any inuries.

There aren’t many teams with better players than us and our squad depth is stronger so we have to get to the final at least.

3 Likes

With Jadon Sancho going to ManUre and Grealish imminently on the way to Man City and loads of Chelsea scumbags in the England team, I love how this 11 has immediately become a bunch of cunts :blush:

2 Likes

At least we’re playing the sort of sensational attacking football that makes it such a thrill to watch. :grinning:

Only team impressed me more has been Italy.

England hitting the boil at the right time, just like Germany did in 2014, Spain in 2012 etc.

Who was the only team to keep a cleansheet against them :eyes:

3 Likes

England are going to “Greece” their way to winning the Euros, if their games so far are anything to go by.

1 Like

Greece were more entertaining

4 Likes
7 Likes

France in 2018. Played on the counter against Croatia in the final, with that squad. :rofl:

John Travolta was class tbf