Emiliano Martinez

To be fair, I only did it because of peer pressure.

1 Like

Bullying Ramsdale, bullying you into peer pressure, it was just a terrible crowd. Dark times

1 Like

Back then you would have been banned for saying Arteta has Nice hair. It was like OnlineNorthKorea

6 Likes

Shut up you twat

2 Likes

I should have put this in the Wenger thread for the lolz

His interview with Ben Foster was very good.

Watched it last night.

He compared SG to AW because of the respect and aura he has around the club. Which is a fair point.

Twitter just ignores the context so everyone bites lol

Didn’t Gerrard attack a dude in a pub because he wouldn’t give him the remote for the TV?

Not Wenger’s biggest fan but he isn’t a cunt

1 Like

5 Likes

Debatable

1 Like

Emi was always going to end up playing for a bigger club. I imagine Villa will hold out for a pretty big fee though given he’s probably got like 3 years left on his deal

Can’t believe 3 of our reject goalkeepers end up playing for the top clubs in Italy

I always like Ospina felt he got a bit of an unnecessarily negative rep here. Was never sold on Woj and he’s certainly reverted back to his Arsenal form the last two years.

Emi is better than both though and a genuine top keeper.

5 Likes

What has this got to do with Martinez?

Nothing, but it has to do with baklava, that’s the main topic of this thread.

2 Likes

As soon as this seems to be a topic of random thoughts, my mind was blown when I found out that carrots were originally purple.

16m was too little as transfer fee for Martinez, but getting Ramsdale was worth it.

2 Likes

Que? :ginger:

Yep it’s a true fact, while we’re on the subject was the orange named after the colour orange or was the colour orange named after the fruity orange?

1 Like

Very interesting. I’d guess the colour came first, but it is a guess