Emiliano Martinez

That Greenwood goal earlier today was shocking goalkeeping… He let in a couple of easy goals like this one

Good point

@Trion you know what to do

1 Like

@Trion dont you fucking dare

@Joshua @SRCJJ @Midfield_Maestro

Yes bois

10 Likes

Very unlucky last night on the Chile Penalty. Got it on the bar but rebound was nodded in.

I knew it someone would get this off topic again

5 Likes

Kunefe or kadayif?

Looks hard bro.

Had some thing when I was out in Iraq called Znoud, it’s like Kunafa but shaped like a small ice bun. Got a soft milky center and crispy pastry on the outside. Shits over everything else for me.

2 Likes

Pistachios on top! What a classy touch.

1 Like

I went for Turkish this weekend gone (against better judgment) for my off plan meal and when it came time to get dessert I bottled it and just went home. Was fuming the next morning.

3 Likes

That’s devastating.

3 Likes

That’s actually criminal.

Bro I went to Gokyuzu in Green Lanes and the service was so slow. By the time I finished the platter I wasn’t sure I wanted to wait another 20 mins for dessert so I just thought, F this and I bounced. Plus my company isn’t a sweet tooth person so I didn’t fancy sitting there eating a plate of baklava and some kunefe by myself lol

2 Likes

I swear I’m the only person I know who has a sweet tooth and enjoys a dessert when I’m out.

No one ever gets desserts when I go out so we just end up getting the bill and leaving, sweet teeth unite!

6 Likes

Ah yeah, I’ve been there and service is slow. Don’t blame you. Slow service puts me off big time lol

2 Likes

Bro if you go Turkish, next time try DiyarBakir or Hala both are in green lanes haringay those two are the best in my opinion.

2 Likes

Starters > Puddings fo sho

Yeah I went to DiyarBakir and I’ve been to Hala before. Both infinitely better service, better food. It was just one of those where we ended up at Gokyuzu in order to give it another chance. Last time I went I didn’t like it but thought F it.

@Midfield_Maestro

Above post is a response to you too, but couldn’t double reply

3 Likes

Hmmm, debatable, really depends on the menu tbh

Some places have better dessert menus than starter menus and vice versus I find

3 Likes

Disagree.

Let’s argue about it.

1 Like