Emile Smith Rowe (10)

Kevin De Bruyne always pops up in my mind watching ESR. Two-footed, elegant, quick and extremely hardworking.

1 Like

That is a really good comparison honestly - realizing that KDB is on a different planet atmā€¦ they also both lend themselves supremely well to three-letter nick-names, so I think we are onto somethingā€¦ :santi:

1 Like

They keep on coming

1 Like

Our summer signings complete :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Like 3 new signings!

Plus we have Holding and Bellerin coming back at some pointā€¦

FFS that is like 5 signings!

We are rich!

1 Like

Rowe > Lemina?

Different positions. Rowe is an attacker and is often compared to KDB in terms of style of play. Lemina is a central midfielder in the mould of Mousa Dembele (the Tottenham one).

hope to see him a lot next season, we need wingers and he definitely looks a decent young player

thicc

Heā€™s like an oversized baby.

Surely heā€™ll go out on loan? Heā€™s disappeared completely.

Wasnā€™t he coming back from injury?

What is his actual position?

Medical table

3 Likes

Heā€™s an attacking midfielder until the Basque God aka Pep mk II comes in and converts him into a beast CM.

Just hope we donā€™t lose a year with development with him like with Bielik, where we inexplicably held onto him and he then got injured playing for the U23s. Absolutely has to go on loan.

1 Like

This would be a very good loan destination. They play decent football and are in the Europa League so there should be plenty of opportunity to get on the pitch.

3 Likes

Why? How is he gonna get minutes there? Why arenā€™t we loaning him to a Championship club? This is Leipzig 2.0.

Yeah, I donā€™t see whatā€™s in it for these big clubs, loaning these raw players. Itā€™s not like theyā€™re so much better than their present squad. Do they need numbers?

1 Like
2 Likes

I think heā€™s probably going to see a lot of playing time in the Europa League group stages and League Cup, then once they are over with probably be sent out on loan in the 2nd half of the season. Important he makes a impression in the games he does play.

1 Like