Emile Smith Rowe (10)

We got Partey just last summer, I know this season has been awful but we don’t need to act as if we are now limited to shit like Brandt and Isco next summer, we can still attract better than that.

1 Like

Let’s go for Odegaard, if Madrid don’t seem to want him

(It doesn’t sound like he’s being played much)

4 Likes

I can see why Ian Wright raves about this guy.

I know the EL games and the last 3 league appearances plus FA cup game a small sample but the likes of Ozil or Fabregas playing like that would have their fans wetting their knickers with excitement and giving rave reviews.

Only the most myopic will be saying he shouldn’t now be a regular starter in the prem and big cup ties if fit. The replacements mooted in the press recently are squad support to him at best especially Brandt.

2 Likes

Yeah I guess you’re right, I’ve just not got a lot of confidence in our managements ability to attract players of the quality we crave.

1 Like

Arsenal twitter when they hear there’s a poll

4 Likes

Good reminder for Edu and Arteta that they can’t rely on this lad to come in save the season.
Get a creative mid you morons.

3 Likes

Nearly got an assist. But the Bellend had to fuck it up right before Lacs could slot it in

1 Like

Thanks for covering kid but it’s time we let the men do the talking now.

1 Like

Look at you pokeybumwanking because this youngster didn’t get a goal or an assist for one game whats your agenda against him lol.

Youre genuinely so excited its crazy

3 Likes

I feel GC just goes against the majority opinion.

See his support for Mustafi and Xhaka haha

2 Likes

Yeah true, Eddie lacazette xhaka and mustafi are his favourite players.

I keep forgetting

He’s still the next big thing

It’s a fine line between contrarian and troll. Many a good poster have lost themselves to that struggle on here.

4 Likes

Nope, he didn’t have a good game. And he didn’t have a good cameo against Newcastle too, goal aside. Not afraid to call that out.
Main reason he wasn’t subbed off today was because he’s the only creative midfielder in the team.

All I’m saying is that ESR can’t fix our creative problems right now.

Arguably, our manager can’t.

@Castiel made the point about Pepe. Is he being stunted in Arteta’s set up?

The same could be said of ESR.

He has a goal and 2 assists in his 4 games. He was man marked by 2 Palace players. Their whole team defended narrow and forced everyone wide. Palace played well to stifle space. Arguably created our best chance if Bellerin didn’t bum it up.

4 Likes

Like fuck he was. And if that was the case our players would have found more space.

Nobody’s calling him shit. He’s a great talent. He just can’t be relied upon on his own to cover as a creative midfielder.

Go watch Milivojevic right now dude. He found space often, often got the ball drive to drive forward with a 1-2 but never received the return because noone is capable.

Alright I am convinced that ESR is a real deal.

2 Likes