Elon Musk (and Ex Twitter)

The sequels are even worse man

1 Like

I know quite a few Elon Musk appreciators and literally none of them want a chip implanted into their brain.

So yeah simp meme :slight_smile:

No that can’t be. I am told on here legacy media like the BBC is truthful, honest reporting.

I really don’t think you understand what simp means mate haha.

This would be a hater’s meme, if anything.

1 Like

What does it mean?

Isn’t it a meme posted to gather likes from people who hate Elon Musk and think it’s a hilarious meme.

The meme is untrue based on my personal experiences with people who like Elon Musk. So the meme is posted just for cheap likes :slight_smile:

Nah. A simp is a guy who is a guy who does way too much for a woman in the futile hope that she will notice him and like him, and maybe let him do a sex on her. This is typically not the outcome.

It’s use has now broadened, it’s regularly used online to describe someone who is a bit of a fanboy/girl for a public figure, going out their way to defend or praise the person in the face of the slightest criticism, despite the fact this figure doesn’t even know they exist or give the slightest shit about them.

In this context, a hater would basically be the opposite, someone who relentless finds fault in a figure’s actions and criticises/mocks them basically no matter what the context.

So one might say that you’re a bit of an Elon simp and that I’m an Elon hater :grin:

4 Likes

Yes, Jakey being gender concious

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ah ok

but maybe Ocke is a simp for trying to have likes / virtual affection from the Elon haters for a meme bashing Elon?

No because I would have slept with Ocke even if he didn’t do that.

3 Likes

I don’t think that really fits the terms use, or at least it’s a bit of a stretch. I do think it’d just be more accurate to call us haters haha.

Like you said before, posting for cheap likes would be a good way to put it, from your perspective. I obviously think each of those likes were well earned :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Got it!

1 Like

I’m sorry you took offence then :slightly_smiling_face: It was just a funny meme. I post a lot of memes and I don’t care about likes.

That’s our secret @Trion ffs. Now I have to tell the mrs and it’s Friday, so I won’t get any action here :sob:

3 Likes

All dumb memes are for cheap likes. They’re not political dissertations meant to inspire deep reflection and make you question your world view.

This one isn’t even anti Musk ffs :ozil:

The laptop doesn’t exist. Then it turns out it does exist. The NYT came clear, the rest of the msm? Rectification? Clear mea culpa?

Nah. Job was done. The honest truthful media lied and then never mentioned it again.

And there are many more examples of the extreme pro-democrat bias of twitter and silencing of critics and peddling of misinformation in favour of Democrats, pre-Musk.

Fuck the democrats and the republicans. 3rd party, Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein or nothing.

2 Likes

I don’t know why the guy doesn’t just staff the entire organisation with his own robots. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about humans.

1 Like

On the other hand

1 Like

The ‘twitter files’ threads don’t seem to making waves in the mainstream spaces

The original film is pretty close to the perfect movie, and it went downhill with each subsequent release.

The prequel trilogy ironically appeared to suffer from only really having a plan for the last film. The franchise has since gone through the floor.