Elon Musk (and Ex Twitter)

Why?

I don’t desperately need his attention. So it’s a bit strange to say so.

I just disagree with you and most on here regarding his persona and his motivations. I lay out my reasoning for it and that’s all to it. You don’t see it my way, fair enough.

I think I give fairly reasoned arguments for my position.

Sorry I don’t jump the simp bandwagon of hating on him with y’all. :slight_smile:

Being a simp and a hater are basically polar opposites, you gotta pick which one you wanna call us haha

You misunderstand me. English remains my non-native language. I am sorry I am not a simp for you, Joshua and anyone else on here and join you on the bandwagon of hating Elon Musk. :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

What happened to Elon’s face though?

He’s wearing a musk.

4 Likes

One thing that’s interesting about his takeover that I like is that he’s exposing legacy media, corporate monopolies and partisan politics.

Apple need to be taken down

2 Likes

I don’t give a single shit about Apple but I’m interested in the why?

Their business management in respect of App development is extremely regressive and it runs counter to the open ideals that should form the basis of the Internet and technological information sharing.

Even by the standards of the tech industry, Apple are protectionist gate keepers who offer consumers a bad deal through its dominance over developers and anti-competitive practices towards perceived rivals.

1 Like

Was great when EU told them to fuck off and accept USB-C

1 Like

Makes it easy for Apple when dumbfuck consumers lap up iPhones.

Musk should never have used the word “absolutist”, I’ll never let it go.

11 Likes

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

1 Like

I’m sure Ill be the first person EVER to point out the irony of that statement :nerd_face:

Yeah but let’s just treat it like one of the many plot holes in Star Wars and ignore it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

I always laugh at the Star Wars fans that laud the original trilogy as some kind of cinematic masterpiece but then slam and are so critical of the Prequel Trilogy for bad acting, bad dialogue, bad writing and so on.

The OT are objectively bad films, but they’re a lot of fun and action and have a lot of heart and have cool world building.

I think the PT get way too much hate compared to the quality of the OT. The sequel trilogy are just terrible, with the exception of the first film that set it up well but then the rest failed to deliver.

1 Like

This is why I can never be in the camp of “absolute freedom of speech”.
Words have power and Speech do need surveillance. You cannot rely on human decency.

It’s not like Musk cares about anti-fascists on twatter, banning them high and low while letting racists be. This is probably what got KW banned:

1 Like

11 Likes