Elon Musk (and Ex Twitter)

Just look at this for example :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/rhysjamesy/status/1720200286629720457?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

Fuck me, imagine being so rich and powerful you have leaders of countries chewing the corn out your ass.

Twat.

1 Like

What’s in it for Rishi? Will Elon start tinkering with the Twitter/X algorithm to produce more negativity for Keir Starmer come election time?

Noticing loads of these as promoted ads at the moment. High quality tweets, thanks Elon.

1 Like
1 Like

Used to like twitter a bit. Just realised I haven’t logged on for a few months now. Thanks Mr Musk.

Turns out advertisers don’t like it when you amplify antisemitism, who knew?

3 Likes

Lost $25bn in value and has alienated companies like Apple, IBM, Lionsgate, Disney, Paramount and Warner Bros lol

But Elon is a double alpha male genius! Those advertisers don’t understand just how smart he is!

lol

3 Likes

When you were partying, I studied the blade. When you were having premarital sex, I mastered the blockchain. While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity, I cultivated inner strength. And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help.

7 Likes

Literally his inner-monologue lol

1 Like

That’s hubris for ya’.

Headlines are coming back to twitter, guys!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/BirdRespecter/status/1731166431876919375

3 Likes

Fucking horrid looking thing.
It has bespoke tyres too expensive :joy:

Absolute fugly. Wonder what the design team was thinking or was it something Mush came up with while he was high on whatever shit he smokes. I thought only Tesla fan boys would buy this but the bookings are through the roof apparently. Just mad.

1 Like

I think it looks cool.

Better design than the roadster imo

Even bigger RIP than usual to any pedestrian hit by that car. Those sharp edges look mean and good luck rolling over that bonnet and windshield compared to a more normal car.

Could be talking out my arse, but wouldn’t be too surprised if it wasn’t even considered roadworthy in Europe.

1 Like