Elon Musk (and Ex Twitter)

1 Like

Don’t move the goalposts. You called me out for saying his dad gave him cash to fund a business. I came back with receipts.

The guy is a liar and a complete waste of a hair transplant.

It still doesn’t change the fact 200k is misinformation. From the anti-Musk crowd. :slight_smile:

This is reaching @BigWeng_4LYFE :heart: Wenger levels. Obsession.

1 Like

@Forever despite the Twitter leaks being posted showing malfeasance, people here care about elon musk and how he is being portrayed by proven liars.

1 Like

Cyber truck—lie
Hyper loop—hyper horse shit
Electric freight truck—lies
Neurolink—suck monkey balls
Tesla bot—a manakin with a shitty coat of paint
Doge Coin—ooops, pump and dump!
Twitter free speeesh :joy:

Hope you have a diamond anus for when Musk “probably maybe eventually most certainly” dumps Tesla. Keep hold of that Tesla stock and don’t let go.

You didn’t answer me which stocks you hold in the stocks thread. I am sure you’re dead and buried with your holdings.

I am still in the plus. And undoubtedly it will bounce back up. I bought more yesterday.

You conveniently forget Amazon, Meta, Rivian, Roblox and almost all stocks are down massively.

You don’t understand crypto and you don’t understand the stock Tesla. You conflate the two and spread nonsense around. It’s actually all you really do. I have yet to see a substantial contribution with proper references for your claims.

You didn’t provide sources for your fake news despite me asking you for it.

Tells us all we need to know about you. Spreading misinformation is all you been doing :slight_smile:

Back up your claims or get lost :slight_smile:

I actually sold all of my stock at the height of the stock market when I realized unless you’re an institutional investor it’s a losers game and it’s best to get out asap. Twitter was actually my best performing stock and it was clear the “fundamentals”—your favorite word—were very weak.

You’re taking this whole Musk thing way too personal. He’s not your real daddy.

Edit: Musk believes in populating the earth with his cringe spawn so he may be your actual father.

Sure you did :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The pro Elon and anti Elon agendas are both a bit too much.

Wasn’t sure where to put this but figured it could go here because it was on Twitter.

5 Likes

Very sad dude

But he’s so cool. He has all those cars and beats up women. What a real man.

Andrew Tate seems like a deeply insecure man lol

5 Likes

Ok if it makes you feel better about your daddy being a confidence man.

You probably thought he was the real life Tony Stark.

Do you even know yourself what you’re babbling about? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

She gutted him

You know what I got from my dad for my startup? Nothing. I got fuck all.

Because he’s a lying piece of shit.

Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, and that ilk do nothing, they add nothing, build nothing. And yet they get all the accolades and glory by climbing on the backs of the people who do the work, write the code, invent the thing. As I said before, Elon Musk has never done anything but be rich. He’s never written code, he’s never came up with a good idea. He just takes what he wants from the people under him and then tells you all how amazing he is. The cult of personality that grows up around these cunts is sickening to me.

3 Likes

That’s not true. He did. And he was 12 years old and sold it for $500.

You can dislike him. Hate him even for his antics. But let’s not fabricate stuff that’s simply not true.

He is an accomplished engineer before he became known as a CEO. The success he has had with Space X and Tesla and basically making EVs viable and popular and forcing other automakers to follow suit, is no small feat.

You don’t get to where he got and his companies if he is a liar pur sang and someone who can’t code or do shit.

All of these statements are simply not true.

There is enough to beat him with, but stick to the facts and beat him with facts. Not with fake news and false arguments.

2 Likes

Agreed. Let’s just focus on the fact he’s a trust fund baby who built a career out of cosplaying as an actual innovator when his true skill is buying companies started by actual innovators.

3 Likes