Edu Gaspar

But I guess Edu is paid a huge amount of money to buy the players we need when we need and not Arthur Cabral.

Otherwise anyone of us could do Edus job for a fraction of the money.

I think we can’t complain this window as Jesus and Zinchenko have been great additions to the squad. Granted we could use one or two more solid additions, but it is great compared to previous transfer business we have done

1 Like

Can’t believe I’m witnessing people defend the January strategy when it played a huge factor in us collapsing and losing 6 of our last 11 league games between March and May to miss top 4 by 2 points.

5 Likes

I thought they took an indefensible amount of risk with the squad last January given what was at stake.

The start of this season suggests they may be able to redeem themselves but if we fall apart with injuries again this season I think even the strong Arteta and Edu fans will begin to wonder. I for one am definitely more Edu and Arteta in than out for now but can’t be certain they’ll turn good and bring us what we crave.

Over 18 years without a title is as long a gap as it’s been since we won our first one.

1 Like

They dare even said the new signing wouldn’t help, might get injured…might not score…
Unbelievable.
They defend the obvious wrong to the extreme.

1 Like

Made a mini doc on Edu and Arsenal player sales during his time - check it out

Before he start spending the Arsenal money, he convinced the owner and the board and got their approval.
Sweet talking is the best skill that he ever had.
Kudos

Tbh it’s hard to criticise the spending he has done. My criticism is more the spending he hasn’t done over the last year or so.

Hopefully he can blow some Kroenke cash on Mudryk and Danilo in January and I’ll be even happier.

3 Likes

Fuck off cunts, he’s only getting started.

8 Likes

He’s an invincible. He’ll stay.

4 Likes

We’ll deserved I’d say. Can be critical of outgoings and money brochure in but in terms of the incomings - stellar job has been done with recruitment. Really consistent, good vision and just excellent

4 Likes

Happy he is sticking around. I was definitely critical in terms of us not adding at least 1-2 more players in the summer window but I think our market activity in terms of incomings has been excellent.

I’m interested to see how we behave in the January window and also understand these things arent entirely up to him.

2 Likes

Was sceptical as fuck about his appointment initially as didn’t really see how he had any pedigree. Proven well and truly wrong and happy to have been done so.

1 Like

Edu Edu sign da ting

Honestly the upcoming window is when I’d make my judgement.
Done some good stuff, but we were short in summer.
If there’s a plan for January all good. Last January still bugs me.

7 Likes

I’ll pass judgement if we actually win anything with our current crop of players

2 Likes

Yep bring us mudryk and Danilo at least, then you can have a new deal.

5 Likes

I want to think we have forward planned deals, rather than just being reactionary.
I really hope like the Jesus deal, we have something agreed .

1 Like