Eddie Nketiah (14)

West Ham, Watford, Crystal Palace are interested. Bayer Leverkusen are pushing since months to sign him on a permanent deal.

That’s a very good market for Eddie.

Get him renewed and send him to Palace or Watford on loan. Everybody wins

1 Like

Loans can be dubious as we’ve been burned with him before.

Should be looking to sell permanently.

1 Like

How much value does a 22 year old with barely any minutes and goals have?

2 Likes

It works both ways really. There’s plenty a talents out there we sold for peanuts and they hit later.

Iwobi deal was pure luck looking back

1 Like

A fantastic deal for us, but it makes a little bit of sense, he was 22/23 when we sold him, been a semi regular starter clocking around 1500 to 2k minutes in the prem and he didn’t look atrocious.

if he improved his ability to remain calm in situations around the box he could’ve been something.

A very small amount of sense.

1 Like

Wonder what Seoane could do with him at Leverkusen. Beggars can’t be choosers at this point, sell for 10m and move on.

1 Like

The idea is to renew his delay and loan him I presume.
Anyway for what is worth The Athletic said he is not interested in signing a new deal with us so he is most likely leaving on a permanent this summer.

Good. We need some of these players to save us from ourselves.

5 Likes

The dumbest idea I’ve ever heard of.

Just just sell Eddie for a decent fee and make a decent profit.

No balls from this club as per.

1 Like

What if there isn’t a PL buyer right now?

West Ham are desperate for a striker and Nketiah is young and has played in the PL.

Plus they’ll buy any old shit from us, as we’ve seen down the years.

He’s also not very good.

3 Likes

Perfecto for the happy hammers.

Would be very Moyesy to follow up a great season by buying crap players for a lot of money and then flirting with the relegation places up until February.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a Euro youth league around where he can play, so that we can get an additional 500k or 1mil for him?

That’s never stopped West ham, or Everton, before.
They love an ex Arsenal striker. :grinning:

Shush!

1 Like

I think he’d do well at West Ham.

2 Likes

Interesting market - I think he’d be a big success at Palace

1 Like