Dundalk Vs Arsenal (UEL)

Dundalk is about an hour’s drive and their stadium is a complete shit hole. But they moved it to the Aviva where the national football and right teams play.

Ideally of I’d been going it would be in amongst the official Arsenal contingent but I might have given in and gone anyway. Then again the shitty time and my current work commitments might have ruled it out completely anyway.

Surely we can’t mess this up ?

I doubt it.
We’ll struggle to score and then, when we eventually do, we’ll get a few more and win about 3-0.
Then we’ll hear how brilliant the performance was and if we can translate that to the PL game against Burnley we can still get a top six place.

The only problem is that Dundalk aren’t a PL team so although Arteta might have a perfect record in Europe so would most other clubs if they had to play village pub league sides in every game.

1 Like

For some reason I have no interest in this match but I might just checking time to time

1 Like

Hope we keep our 100% record. It’ll be nice to win the whole thing having won every single game.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m reading too much, rewatching highlights and old games too much, but what I would like to see now is some of the current starters on the bench.

Fully convinced which Özil, Pèpè, AMN, Saliba, Martinelli and Hale End guys can offer more than who are playing now.

UEL game is the chance to see the team play football.

Start Balogun…

No…

A start for Smith-Rowe, nice.

Time to savour a victory before disappointment looms us at Burnley.

2 Likes

That could easily be a 3-4-3.

Runarsson
Chambers Mustafi Mari
Cedric Willock Elneny AMN
ESR Nketiah Pepe

Urgh

1 Like

I wonder what Aubameyang has done with Michael Duffy’s shirt? Framed and pride of place in the downstairs loo is my guess.

Is Pepe available for the Burnley game?

The search for a stable, decent stream begins.

For Ireland’s national stadium the pitch is as bit of a mess lol

Should have done more with that, Nketiah

If no fans were allowed why did it get moved to the Aviva haha

Rugby last Saturday

1 Like

Cant believe the state of that pitch its a fucking rugby pitch!? WTF
You know times are bad and we sre truly desperate when Mustafi is captain…

I know it’s Dundalk, but the kids always look so much more positive and incisive.

1 Like