Donations needed

Hi all,

Online Arsenal has always relied on the generous donations of it’s members to stay up and running and for the most part we try to keep these sort of messages to an absolute minimum. The hosting of the site and paying for bandwith costs roughly £22-£23 a month and with our current funds we currently have about enough to keep things going for the next 4 or 5 months. Without some donations soon we are going to find ourselves in a position where we may not have the money to stay online.

We are asking for a pound or two or even five or ten if you can spare it to keep us afloat next year and for many more years to come. You can do that by clicking the link below or on the donate button in the top right of the homepage.

Thanks
OA Mods and Admins.

DONATION LINK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=gary@itworks.co.im&item_name=OA

The e-mail address attached to the PayPal account (gary) belongs to @Shill

8 Likes

10 quid in

6 Likes

I admit I thought for a few moments about the idea that letting this site die would be good for me because it would probably remove the last motivation for me to waste any time on Arsenal, but in the end I’m just such an empathetic and compassionate guy (@DennisTheGod) that I decided to donate a little less than 20 quid (at least that’s what google tells me when making the conversion).

10 Likes

Thanks fellas, thats a great start and we’re already secure for a further month (and a bit) now. :slight_smile:

You guys are awesome! :heart:

Not donated for years. So made up by donating £20. Massive part of my life this site. Most easiest £20 I’ve spent in a while. :heart:

9 Likes

How come it only asks to donate in US Dollars?

Eh…i’m not sure… @Bl1nk??

If you go to homepage and click the donate button that shows in ££££s

1 Like

Yeah that happened for me aswell. Just used the button at the top right which was GBP

1 Like

Put in 10 Donalds.

I mean Dollars.

3 Likes

Yep, done now

4 Likes

Great stuff on the donations guys

2 Likes

Personally, I think it should be you paying me - for my wit and wisdom :sunglasses:

But i’m nice and I kinda like it here so i’ve donated some of my hard earned cash.

5 Likes

Yeah, odd…

Put in 10 £. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the flurry of donations last night. It will help keep the site running for another 6 months. You guys are awesome.

8 Likes

Just donated.
You’re doing a great job.

4 Likes

Folks, just want to say a genuine thanks to all who donated following this post. We really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It was in spite of you, not because of you… :kissing_smiling_eyes: kidding obviously. You’re my fave.

But seriously, don’t ever feel bad for asking. The regular members love it here and are happy to help.

1 Like