Donations gratefully received

Online Arsenal takes quite a bit of time and money to operate year on year. Because of this we rely solely on donations from our members to keep the site operational.

The donate system we have in place utilises Paypal and you can donate as little (min £1) or as much as you like.

The Donate button is located at the top right hand corner of each page. Or click here

Thanks all :pray:

3 Likes

Will be donating as soon as it’s available. This awesome new site deserves it with all the work that’s been done

3 Likes

Yep, it’s about time I made another donation to the best online community in existence.

1 Like

Right then lads, we’re pleased to announce that the system is now fully setup and you can now donate!

The donate button is located at the top right hand corner of each page.

When you have donated, please post in this thread (or PM if you prefer), so that we can also give you a Gold Member badge too http://community.onlinearsenal.com/badges/103/gold-member

Thanks folks :slight_smile:

Donated…

I’d also like to take this time to apologise to the Admins/Mods for my early outbursts about the new site. i’ve since gotten over my initial shock and have calmed down. not trying to be a drama queen or anything, but i can’t handle it well at all when something i like drastically changes.

Anyways, great work on the site :+1:

4 Likes

Just donated.
Great job on the new site.
Well done to all involved.

Thanks @g4e & @InvincibleDB10 both confirmed. Mysty please add badges.

1 Like

No Shill, THANK YOU!

Wow the last time I donated 10$ US was like 5 pounds! Now it’s like 8 pounds! I need to come over for a vacation.

Congrats to all the people that worked on the new site I think everyone is pretty much won over in less than a week.

Thank you @morrisc311 much appreciated. @Mysty another badge for Morris please.

2 Likes

@Cannon is our next member to join the list. Thanks a lot :+1:

1 Like

Cheers :blush:

Don’t know if it’s a bug or not, but i can’t see the Gold Member badge on any of the donors names, me included.

You definitely have one - http://www.onlinearsenal.com/users/g4e/badges

It also says its usable in title.

[quote=“g4e, post:14, topic:290, full:true”]
Don’t know if it’s a bug or not, but i can’t see the Gold Member badge on any of the donors names, me included.
[/quote]That’s because they’re all located in your profiles and the usercards previews, not usertitles :slight_smile:

Although I think you can use it as a title - http://www.onlinearsenal.com/badges/103/gold-member?username=g4e

@ronniec Joins the growing list of donors. Thank you mate!

@Shill @Mysty

Ah! up until today i could actually see gold member next to all donors names. when it vanished i thought it was a bug.

Ok, no probs. Thanks :slight_smile:

[quote=“g4e, post:19, topic:290”]
up until today i could actually see gold member next to all donors names. when it vanished i thought it was a bug.
[/quote]That’ll be because @Bl1nk setup a Gold Member user level group and decided to add a load of previous donors onto the list, to test the group and Gold name usertitle thing out. Once we set up the donation system on the new site, as well as making the badge. I thought it probably be best to remove all the user titles so to avoid any confusion with those who have donated on the new site.

Hope that clears things up :+1:

1 Like

That’s cool Mysty, being a new site i thought it was a bug. nothing more.